Stay in the heart of Montreux – Excellent location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Eurotel Montreux! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
The 4-star superior Eurotel Montreux is located right on the banks of Lake Geneva in Montreux, and offers unobstructed views of the lake and the Alps from all rooms, as well as free WiFi access.
Rooms feature satellite TV and a minibar. Most units come with a balcony.
Guests can enjoy Swiss and international cuisine in the lakeside restaurant that is listed in the Gault & Millau guide, or on the terrace, where barbecued dishes are prepared during the summer months.
The Eurotel hotel is only 350 yards away from the Montreux Music & Convention Centre and from the railway and boat station.
A private parking garage is available on site for a surcharge. The property also offers a fitness centre, bicycles and paddle boards free of use.
This is our guests' favourite part of Montreux, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
Currency exchange: Need local currency? This property offers currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Good day, how much is a parking for a Motorcycle? Thank youDear Sir, Thank you for your request. Price for parking is 25.00 CHF per night. Kind Regards, Eurotel TeamAnswered on 22 January 2020
- Hi Do you offer a Free Transport Travel pass for all Transport for Geneva and Montreux and if so where do you pick it up fromDear Guest, We offer free Montreux Riviera card. This card gives you free public transport in Montreux-Vevey area, however not in Geneva. You can rece..Answered on 19 November 2021
- Hello, Can three guests stay in this room ? And if yes what would be the price for the weekend 20-21.02 GreetingsDear Sir or Madam, We kindly inform you that you can book a Privilège or Junior Suite or Suite and ask for a sofa bed for the third person. Best reg..Answered on 10 February 2021
- do you have coffee service in the roomThere's a Nespresso Coffee Machine on the Privilege rooms, Panoramic, Junior Suite and on the Suite for free of charges.Answered on 22 February 2020
- what time do you serve breakfast?Hi Dear, Breakfast time is 7am untill 10:00 am. Kind RegardsAnswered on 15 November 2021
- Still looking?
Safran Restaurant Terrasse
Cuisine: French, Mediterranean
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Most popular facilities
From 15:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
00:00 - 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 7 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Eurotel Montreux accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Safran Restaurant Terrasse is closed from Sun 26 Dec 2021 until Thu 13 Jan 2022
FAQs about Eurotel Montreux
From the nearest airport, you can get to Eurotel Montreux by:
- Train 1h 20min
Eurotel Montreux has 1 restaurant:
- Safran Restaurant Terrasse
Room options at Eurotel Montreux include:
Guests staying at Eurotel Montreux can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Eurotel Montreux offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Spa and wellness centre
- Fitness centre
- Bike tours
- Fitness/spa locker rooms
- Steam room
- Live music/performance
- Bicycle rental
- Water sport facilities on site
- Live sport events (broadcast)
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
Check-in at Eurotel Montreux is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
The prices at Eurotel Montreux may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Eurotel Montreux is 800 yards from the centre of Montreux.