Via Alpsu 253, 7188 Sedrun, Switzerland – Great location - show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel Cresta! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Located at the foot of the Oberalp Pass, Hotel Cresta offers accommodations units with free WiFi. The cable car to the Gotthard Oberalp Ski Area starts 350 feet away and the hotel is directly accessible from the slopes.
All rooms feature cable TV, a bathroom with a hairdryer and a shower or a tub, some rooms feature a mountain view. The apartments also feature a fully equipped kitchen.
The on-site restaurant offers Swiss and international cuisine and a wide range of different wines. Packed lunches are available on request. You can enjoy a freshly prepared breakfast each day. In summer, meals are also served on the terrace.
A playground is featured at Hotel Cresta and a ski storage room can be used on site.
Disentis with its abbey is 5 mi away and Chur is 43 mi from the hotel. Free private parking is provided on site and the hotel offers a garage for motorbikes.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.Hotel Cresta has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Feb 23, 2012
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- can i access andermatt ski area from there easily i have an epic pass and would need to be able to use it thank you so much for any info johnDear John Thank you for your message. The ski lift to the ski arena is only 5 walking minutes away from the hotel.Answered on 2 August 2022
- Hi! Do we need a car once we are there? We are coming to ski. Is there a town that is walkable with restaurants? We would like to take the train if we do not need a car to get to your hotel. Is the train station close? Could we walk from the train station?Hello. Thank you for your message. The train station is directly behind the hotel. You can arrive by train and walk within 5 minutes to the hotel. Also to switch the ski areas you can take the train. The connection is regular.Answered on 12 August 2022
- Hi I also have an epic pass, which is the nearest ski lift that you say is a 5 min walk away? ThanksHi, thanks for your request. the nearest ski lift is 5 min to walk and it is the valley station Dieni. Take a look at google maps, search for Bergbahn Dieni. Thank you and best Regards SteffenAnswered on 9 January 2023
- Do you offer glutenfree food? Our 5yrs old daughter has celiac disease.We are happy to provide glutenfree food. We just ask our clients, to inform us about it at least 3 days in advance, so we can order the certain products.Answered on 16 June 2022
- Hey. I would like to know How close chairlift from you? Walking distance? How many meters?+/- 150m walking distanceAnswered on 16 February 2023
- Restaurant #1
- CuisineSeafood • Local • International • European
- Open forBreakfast • Lunch • Dinner • High tea
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Traditional
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Vegan • Gluten-free • Dairy-free
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Wardrobe or closet
- Mountain view
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Ski-in, ski-out access
- Ski pass vendor
- Ski rental on site
- Ski school
- Ski storage
- RacquetballAdditional chargeOff-site
- FishingAdditional charge
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Board games/puzzles
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Key access
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
From 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM
From 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 5 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Cash Other Hotel Cresta accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hotel Cresta
Guests staying at Hotel Cresta can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Hotel Cresta is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Room options at Hotel Cresta include:
Hotel Cresta is 1.6 miles from the center of Sedrun.
Hotel Cresta has 1 restaurant:
- Restaurant #1
Hotel Cresta offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
The prices at Hotel Cresta may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.