18, rue Richemont, Paquis, 1202 Geneva, Switzerland – Great location - show map
Stay in the heart of Geneva – Great location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at N’vY Manotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Entirely renovated in 2012, The Hotel N’vY Manotel is just 1,000 feet away from the banks of Lake Geneva, a stone's throw from the train station and a 15-minute walk from the center and the UN. The stylish rooms have a flat-screen HD TV, a Hi-Fi system, a multi-media plug, ambient lighting and free wired and Wi-Fi internet access.
Tag's Café offers food to take away or to eat in, in a setting with a relaxed New York vibe. Customers can use the tablet computers. The exclusive design was created by Meres One, the renowned graffiti artist and lends the space an urban, non-conformist feel.
At the heart of the hotel sits N'vY Bar offering a wide range of sophisticated cocktails. N'vY Bar offers tasty tapas and burgers in an environment where the backdrop is set by the in-house DJ.
Located on a slightly elevated mezzanine, the Trilby restaurant offers gourmet dishes with fresh seasonal and local ingredients. Children under 12 years benefit from free breakfast, if parents book breakfast at the hotel.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
- Hello is your restaurant open and serve (launch, dinner) between April 1-4 that we plan to travel there Thanks in advance Best regards OnurDear Onur, Unfortunately, our hotel and restaurant are closed until May 2021. We suggest you other hotel of our Manotel Group - Hotel Royal, it is op..Answered on March 20, 2021
- Is there an iron and ironing board?Dear Madam, Dear Sir, In our hotel you will find iron room on several floor. The reception team will explain you during the checkin. Best regardsAnswered on August 29, 2019
- do you have free wifi?Yes we do, all over the place. Best regards. The ReceptionAnswered on August 6, 2021
- Do you have rooms with showersYes once you booked, please send us a message few days before check in to ask for a shower or a bathtub.Answered on July 31, 2022
- I need 4 rooms but six beds . 2 rooms with one bed and 2 rooms with 4 beds which rooms do I select.Dear Madam, Dear Sir, Thank you very much for your request. Please, note that here we cannot send our offer. We remain at your entire disposal for ..Answered on November 5, 2022
- Still looking?
Food: French, European
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
N’vY Manotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that children under 12 years benefit from free breakfast if parents book breakfast at the hotel.
Please note that when booking more than 6 units, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
FAQs about N’vY Manotel
N’vY Manotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
The nearest beach is 2,300 feet from N’vY Manotel.
Check-in at N’vY Manotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at N’vY Manotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, N’vY Manotel is popular with guests booking family stays.
N’vY Manotel is 2,950 feet from the center of Geneva.
From the nearest airport, you can get to N’vY Manotel by:
- Train 14min
N’vY Manotel has 1 restaurant:
- Trilby Restaurant
Room options at N’vY Manotel include:
Guests staying at N’vY Manotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.4).
Breakfast option(s) include: