Hotel Garni Testa Grigia
Bahnhofstrasse 21, 3920 Zermatt, Switzerland – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 1544 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Each room is tastefully furnished with selected carpets, solid wood beds and high-quality fabrics. The spacious bathrooms feature glass-walled shower cubicles or bathtubs.
Enjoying a quiet yet central location, the Hotel Garni Testa Grigia is surrounded by many shopping opportunities, boutiques and restaurants. A pharmacy can be found in the hotel.
A tennis court and a seasonal ice rink can be reached within a 2-minute walk.
This is our guests' favorite part of Zermatt, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.Hotel Garni Testa Grigia has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Feb 17, 2011
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, do you have room with matterhorn view? ThanksWe have rooms with mountains and matterhorn view but it is necessary to inform us with your travel dates Best regardsAnswered on 13 June 2022
- Hello, Is there an additional fee for 3 person?Yes, we charge an amount of 60.00 CHF for ann extra bed This amount is during the low season and can be different medium or high seasonAnswered on 7 December 2021
- Does the deluxe room have balcony with matterhorn view?Just one Deluxe room has a balcony with Matterhorn view Best regards Gérard SimonAnswered on 22 August 2022
- Good evening, I would like to come 1 night on Saturday 13th Feb. Do you propose dinner in the hotel? If not what would be the optionsGood morning, we don't have a restaurant in the Hotel, but during the lockdown we have a partnership with the Hotel Tradition Julen and the Hotel Schw..Answered on 12 February 2021
- Hi there, may I know do you still have twin superior room available on 27-29th Sep, and any of them have a view of Matterhorn?Thank you for your request We confirm that we have still Superior Rooms with Matterhorn view available from Tuesday, 27th Sep Best regards Gérard SimonAnswered on 26 August 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Coffee machine
- Socket near the bed
- Ski rental on site
- Ski schoolAdditional charge
- Ski storage
- Tour or class about local culture
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking tours
- RacquetballAdditional chargeOff-site
- BowlingAdditional chargeOff-site
- WindsurfingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Pool tableAdditional charge
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Tennis courtAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Breakfast in the room
- Daily housekeeping
- Baggage storage
- Wake-up service
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Smoke-free property
- Laptop safe
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM
From 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Hotel Garni Testa Grigia accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that when booking more than 5 units, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Please inform Hotel Garni Testa Grigia of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Hotel Garni Testa Grigia
Hotel Garni Testa Grigia is 150 feet from the center of Zermatt.
Check-in at Hotel Garni Testa Grigia is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at Hotel Garni Testa Grigia include:
Hotel Garni Testa Grigia offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Pool table
- Tennis court
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Tour or class about local culture
- Walking tours
- Bike tours
The prices at Hotel Garni Testa Grigia may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.