In Lucerne, 2.9 mi from the KKL Culture and Congress Center Lucerne, the Gasthaus Badhof offers you very spacious rooms with the best comfort. The property is 2.5 mi from the Lion Monument, from the Chapel Bridge or from the Glacier Garden. The Grand Casino Lucerne is 2.5 mi away.
In addition to the city of Lucerne, popular destinations include Lake Lucerne, the Titlis, the Rigi and the Bürgenstock. Everything can be reached quickly and easily from Gasthaus Badhof, also by public transport. In the immediate vicinity there are bus stops for the Lucerne transport company with connections to Lucerne train station and the pier of the Lake Lucerne shipping company. Zurich Airport is 29 mi away.
Each room has a Nespresso coffee machine, a safe, a lakeside balcony, a refrigerator, free WiFi, a shower (double rooms deluxe and junior suite also have a bathtub), a desk and a TV. Hotel guests can use the golf driving range free of charge.
The Gasthaus Badhof offers a continental breakfast and the restaurant spoils you with regional and seasonal cuisine.
Couples particularly appreciate the location - the fantastic panoramic path invites you to take wonderful walks.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Do you have Spa/Sauna in your property?We don't have any Spa or Sauna but we have an agreement with a Spa & Fitnesscenter in the near.Answered on December 21, 2021
- Can this room fit 4 people ? It seems like only 1 bed?Dear guest Thank you for your request. There is a double bed in the room. We will gladly put 2 extra beds in your room. Our comfort rooms are 42 m2, d..Answered on August 11, 2022
- Hello, Since restaurants outside hotels are closed, is there an open restaurant inside the hotel? Thank you!Hello, at the moment we serve breakfast daily and our restaurant is open friday and saturday evening for hotel guests. We also have a cooperation with..Answered on April 5, 2021
- can we still play golf? if so, what are the costs, 2 kids 15 and 12 and 1 adult.Yes, it is possible to play Golf as long as there is no snow. Do you and the kids already play golf? A 9-hole round costs CHF 35.00 for children and ..Answered on November 10, 2020
- How much will you charge for a child (6 years old) with existing bed? And how much for extra bed? Thank you.Hello, an extra bed for your child will be charged with CHF 50.- including breakfast, if he/she sleeps in an existing bed, only the breakfast of CHF 1..Answered on May 22, 2022
- Still looking?
Food: Local, European
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 16 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Gasthaus Badhof - Golfhotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
The Badhof guest house is a Minergie building. The building is equipped with a controlled air exchange system that ensures an even and draft-free air exchange. Therefore, we do not have air conditioning.
Please inform Gasthaus Badhof - Golfhotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Restaurant is closed from Thu, Dec 24, 2020 until Thu, Jan 14, 2021
Restaurant is closed from Fri, Dec 24, 2021 until Thu, Jan 13, 2022
Restaurant is closed from Mon, Jan 17, 2022 until Thu, Jan 20, 2022
Restaurant is closed from Mon, Jan 24, 2022 until Thu, Jan 27, 2022
Bar is closed from Fri, Dec 24, 2021 until Thu, Jan 13, 2022
Bar is closed from Mon, Jan 17, 2022 until Thu, Jan 20, 2022
Bar is closed from Mon, Jan 24, 2022 until Thu, Jan 27, 2022
FAQs about Gasthaus Badhof - Golfhotel
Gasthaus Badhof - Golfhotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
Gasthaus Badhof - Golfhotel is 2.3 miles from the center of Lucerne.
Check-in at Gasthaus Badhof - Golfhotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Room options at Gasthaus Badhof - Golfhotel include:
Gasthaus Badhof - Golfhotel has 1 restaurant:
Guests staying at Gasthaus Badhof - Golfhotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Gasthaus Badhof - Golfhotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Gasthaus Badhof - Golfhotel by:
- Train 1h 20min