Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Le Grand Bellevue
Untergstaadstrasse 17 , 3780 Gstaad, Switzerland – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 208 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Le Grand Bellevue
The luxurious 5-star superior Hotel Le Grand Bellevue is located in a park in the center of Gstaad; it houses the stylish Leonard's restaurant awarded with 15 Gault and Millau points. Guests can also pamper themselves in the exclusive wellness center or relax in the private on-site cinema.
Extended dining facilities include Le Petit Chalet, a charming Swiss mountain cabin set in the gardens and serving traditional local specialties. Fresh hand-rolled sushi can be sampled in The Sushi Bar, while the afternoon tea and pastries are served in The Lounge.
The Bar awaits the guests with its stylish interior and Art-Deco decorations, remarkable range of cocktails and drinks and live piano music in the evenings. And for the wine lovers, there is Leonard’s Cellar, featuring more than 9000 bottles of wines from all over the world.
The elegant and 3,000 sqm large Le Grand Spa offers free access. In addition to the indoor pool, hot tub, bio sauna and Turkish steam bath, one can also enjoy in a laconicum, a Himalayan salt room, and an ice grotto.
A limited number of outdoor parking spaces is available in front of the Le Grand Bellevue hotel free of charge. The parking garage can be used at an additional cost.
This is our guests' favorite part of Gstaad, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
- Huble - 3,400 feet
- Ski Lift Gstaad-Eggli - 3,800 feet
- Saanen-Eggli - 4,300 feet
- Zuckerli - 4,350 feet
- Ski Lift Rutti - 4,600 feet
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Le Grand Bellevue
- do you offer twin beds in the rooms?yes we do, upon request.Answered on February 4, 2020
- Hi, I will arrive by train at Gstaad train station, do you offer a free car pick up from this station to your hotel? With regardsGood evening, Thank you for contacting us, yes we do provide a complimentary pick up from Gstaad train station. Please provide us your name, date and...Answered on August 11, 2022
- Hello, good morning,how are you ? My name is Eirini Dellagrammatika Bizmpiki, I will be working for the winter season in gstaad next week for 3 month...Dear Mr Bizmpiki, Thank you very much for your message. Unfortunately we do not have any accommodation available for 3 months starting today. We remai...Answered on December 18, 2019
- Hi, are small dogs allowed in the restaurant and bar?Dear guest, we are more than happy to welcome your friendly companion. Dogs are accepted in almost all of our facilities, except Leonard's restauran...Answered on June 4, 2021
- Hi are you open all year round? We were thinking around end October? We are mostly ocean yacht people and wanted a change of scenery in the alps. TomDear Tom, I hate to dissapoint you but unfortunately we will be closed from the begining of October untill the midle of December. We wish you all th...Answered on September 15, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
|CHF 100 per child, per night|
Extra bed by request
|CHF 200 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Le Grand Bellevue accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Le Grand Bellevue
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Le Grand Bellevue on this page.
Check-in at Le Grand Bellevue is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Guests staying at Le Grand Bellevue can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Le Grand Bellevue is 1,300 feet from the center of Gstaad.
Le Grand Bellevue has 1 restaurant:
Room options at Le Grand Bellevue include:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The prices at Le Grand Bellevue may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Le Grand Bellevue offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Pool table
- Game room
- Tennis court
- Mini golf
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Walking tours
- Personal trainer
- Horseback riding
- Live music/Performance
- Swimming pool
- Locker rooms
- Beauty services
- Bike tours
- Temporary art galleries
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Tour or class about local culture
- Hair coloring
- Body treatments
- Body scrub
- Spa facilities
- Steam room
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Foot bath
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Yoga classes
- Fitness classes
From the nearest airport, you can get to Le Grand Bellevue by:
- Car 2h