7 - 9 Chemin du Petit Saconnex, Petit-Saconnex / Servette, 1209 Geneva, Switzerland –
Standard Double or Twin Room
Executive Junior Suite
Max adults: 2
Max children: 1 (up to 0 years of age)
Executive Junior Suite with Lake View
Deluxe Suite with Lake View
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 0 years of age)
Executive Suite Lake Geneva
Executive Geneva Suite
Panoramic Suite with Lake View
4 Reasons to Choose InterContinental Geneva
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Welcome to the InterContinental Geneve. With its Lake, Museums, Parks and the Old Town, our unique city offers something special to everyone. The Concierge Team and I will be delighted to help you experience and capture its essence thru a list of "Must Do" in Geneva. Start your day in the hotel's neighborhood, and take the time to have a leisurely walk down to the United Nations, the Red Cross Museum and the Ariana Museum. Back to the Place of Nations, take a picture with the Broken Chair and UN flags as a back drop and jump unto bus number 5. Get off at Coutance (Bistrot de Charlotte) or Bel Air (Neptune) for lunch. The perfect afternoon will start in front of the "Passage Malbuisson". In the Gallery take a glance at a typical clock. You will also find the Victorinox shop there, know for the famous Swiss knife. Wander around in the old town between all the shops and antiquarians and visit the St Peter's Cathedral where you can enjoy a panoramic view of Geneva from the church tower. From Place du Bourg de Four, use verdaine street to stroll down to the Jardin Anglais and its flower Clock. Join us back at the hotel for an evening cocktail at one of our elegant bars
Area Info –
- International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum 0.3 miles
- United Nations Geneva 0.5 miles
- Gare de Geneve-Secheron 0.6 miles
- Gare de Cornavin 1.1 miles
- Leman Theatre 1.3 miles
- Bains des Paquis 1.4 miles
- Jet d'Eau 1.6 miles
- Victoria Hall 1.6 miles
- Flower Clock 1.6 miles
- Shopping Area Geneve 1.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- St. Pierre Cathedral 1.8 miles
- Geneva Town Hall 1.8 miles
- Palazzo 2 miles
- Stade de Geneve 3.2 miles
- CERN 3.9 miles
- European Council for Nuclear Research 4.1 miles
- Annemasse Train Station 5.2 miles
- Divonne-les-bains thermal center 9.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Vieux Bois Restaurant 0.6 miles
- De Budé Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Chez ma Cousine Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Cafe du Soleil Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Cafe du Soleil Cafe/Bar 0.3 miles
- Balexert Supermarket 0.9 miles
- Geneva Lake 0.6 miles
- Rhone River 1.9 miles
- Jura Mountain 6.2 miles
- Salève Mountain 6.2 miles
- Annecy Lake 18.6 miles
- La Clusaz Ski lift 18.6 miles
- Mont Blanc Mountain 24.9 miles
- Cointrin Airport 1.3 miles
- Chambéry-Savoie Airport 42.3 miles
- Saint Exupery Airport 61.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Turkish/Steam Bath (additional charge)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs CHF 36 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
5:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
One child from 2 to 17 years is charged CHF 90 per person per night in an extra bed.
One older child or adult is charged CHF 90 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
InterContinental Geneva accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.