Leonardo Boutique Hotel Rigihof Zurich
Universitätsstrasse 101, Oberstrass, 8033 Zurich, Switzerland – Great location - show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Leonardo Boutique Hotel Rigihof Zurich! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Leonardo Rigihof enjoys a fine location in the Zürich university quarter, a 10-minute walk or a short bus or tram ride from the station and the famous Bahnhofstrasse shopping street.
The Leonardo Boutique Hotel Rigihof Zurich was built in Bauhaus style and features impressive murals and all rooms are designed in a modern style.
A fully equipped meeting room is at your disposal as well.
The nearby Dolder wood is a great area for jogging or for walks and from the Rigiblick you enjoy superb views over Zürich.
The Leonardo Boutique Hotel Rigihof offers a business corner with a computer and a printer.
Direct tram lines bring you to the airport, the main train station, to Lake Zurich, to the fairgrounds and to the theaters and the opera from the Leonardo Boutique Hotel Zurich.
Hotel chain/brand: Leonardo Boutique Hotels
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello - Is parking available? Thank you.Thank you for your reaching out. We have parking available behind the Hotel, in the fees of 20.- CHF per night.Answered on 18 April 2021
- Hi, is the restaurant open for hotel customers? And is there a room service available every day? ThanksHello, Thank you for your message. The restaurant is currently closed, the restaurant is only open during breakfast for hotel guests. Unfortunately, ..Answered on 19 March 2021
- Can I arrange a late check-out about 1700 ?Good day very happy you can check in at any timeAnswered on 9 November 2021
- Do you have storage for an electric bicycle?Good morning dear guest Thanks for your request, yes, you can let in your parking or maybe inside the hotel. Best regards, Front Office TeamAnswered on 25 May 2023
- Hi - I am planning to stay for one night on 8th Feb 2023. However I need early check-in at 11am as I need to do office work. Can this request be accommodated?Hi, Thank you for your message, Our Reception is 24hr. at your Service . Early Check Is possible if we get rooms free from previous day.Kind regards,..Answered on 26 January 2023
- Still looking?
- Restaurant Rigihof
- CuisineItalian • Mediterranean • Local
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Modern
- Dietary optionsVegetarian
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Electric kettle
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothes rack
- AerobicsAdditional chargeOff-site
- ArcheryAdditional chargeOff-site
- Live sports events (broadcast)Additional chargeOff-site
- Live music/PerformanceAdditional chargeOff-site
- Cooking classAdditional chargeOff-site
- Stand-up comedyAdditional chargeOff-site
- Water sports facilities on siteAdditional charge
- SnorkelingAdditional chargeOff-site
- RacquetballAdditional chargeOff-site
- Horseback ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- DivingAdditional chargeOff-site
- BowlingAdditional chargeOff-site
- CanoeingAdditional chargeOff-site
- FishingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Tennis courtAdditional chargeOff-site
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Street parking
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Pet bowls
- Grocery deliveriesAdditional charge
- Convenience store on site
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Packed lunches
- Hair/Beauty salon
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
From 3:00 PM to 12:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash Leonardo Boutique Hotel Rigihof Zurich accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Leonardo Boutique Hotel Rigihof Zurich
The prices at Leonardo Boutique Hotel Rigihof Zurich may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Leonardo Boutique Hotel Rigihof Zurich can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Leonardo Boutique Hotel Rigihof Zurich is 1.2 miles from the center of Zurich.
Leonardo Boutique Hotel Rigihof Zurich has 1 restaurant:
- Restaurant Rigihof
Leonardo Boutique Hotel Rigihof Zurich offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Tennis court
- Cooking class
- Horseback riding
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Water sports facilities on site
- Live music/Performance
- Stand-up comedy
Room options at Leonardo Boutique Hotel Rigihof Zurich include:
Check-in at Leonardo Boutique Hotel Rigihof Zurich is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.