Opera Hotel Zürich
Dufourstrasse 5, Seefeld, 8008 Zurich, Switzerland – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 1952 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Opera Hotel Zürich! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Located in the luxurious Seefeld district opposite the famous Opera House and only a few steps away from the lake, the Opera Hotel Zürich welcomes you in its private atmosphere with free WiFi throughout.
The famous shopping area Bahnhofstrasse as well as financial institutions, sights and fine dining areas are just a 10-minute walk away.
The rooms come with all modern amenities including a multimedia TV system with free WiFi.
Select from various international newspapers, enjoy the large breakfast buffet, and make free use of the business corner.
This is our guests' favorite part of Zurich, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.Opera Hotel Zürich has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Aug 9, 2010
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- is there a city tax to pay?yes the city cost 2.50.- per personAnswered on 17 October 2022
- Please provide the address of the recommended parkingSchillerstrasse 5, 8001 Zürich is the Adress of the Parkinghouse OperaAnswered on 17 October 2020
- Hello ... Do you have onsitre Car parking? I look forward to your reply, Warm regards NickWe have a limited number of parking spaces in the backyard of the Hotel for 30.- Chf per night.Answered on 4 March 2021
- I was wondering if it was possible to do a late checkout (17.00-17.30)? If that's the case, how much would it cost?late check-outs are possible but we would have to check with every room specificly. From 2 p.m. on the cost is 30.- CHF per hour.Answered on 15 February 2021
- Do you provide extra beds or baby beds for children (age 2) ?Dear Thank you for your massage. Yes, we do provide a baby beds. Kind regardsAnswered on 14 October 2020
- Still looking?
- The Lobby (with Snacks only)
- CuisineMediterranean • European
- Open forLunch • Dinner • Cocktail hour
- Dietary optionsVegetarian
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Electric kettle
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- WindsurfingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Street parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeepingAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Car rental
- Laptop safe
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash is not accepted Opera Hotel Zürich accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Opera Hotel Zürich
Guests staying at Opera Hotel Zürich can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Opera Hotel Zürich has 1 restaurant:
- The Lobby (with Snacks only)
The prices at Opera Hotel Zürich may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Opera Hotel Zürich offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Bike tours
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture
Room options at Opera Hotel Zürich include:
Opera Hotel Zürich is 1,500 feet from the center of Zurich.
Check-in at Opera Hotel Zürich is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.