You're eligible for a Genius discount at Mazot Zermatt! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
The small and cozy Hotel-Restaurant le Mazot in the heart of Zermatt offers you charming rooms at reasonable rates, great cuisine and superb views of the Matterhorn from the balcony.
Wireless internet is available in the public areas and most of the rooms of Hotel-Restaurant le Mazot free of charge.
This is our guests' favorite part of Zermatt, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
- Zermatt-Sunnegga - 1,000 feet
- Matterhorn Express Gondola - 2,700 feet
- Zermatt - Furi Ski Lift - 2,700 feet
- Matterhorn Express 1 - 2,850 feet
- Eisfluh - 4,000 feet
Most popular amenities
- Hello, I hope you are fine. Do you are pet friendly?Leider akzeptieren wir keine hundeAnswered on August 8, 2021
- Hi, may I ask if the Standard Double Room with Shared Bathroom has 2 single beds for 2 people? We would like that instead of 1 big bed. Thank you!Wir haben in jedem Zimmer zwei Betten mit zwei matratzenAnswered on April 24, 2022
- Hello dear, is the budget double room come with terrace with Mountain view?Nein. Das zimmer mit Bergwacht hat Matterhorn blickAnswered on April 24, 2022
- Hi, How much does the breakfast cost?Das frühstück kostet 13 frankenAnswered on February 14, 2022
- Hello, is the bathroom shared or is it en-suite. Thanks.Guten Tag beim Einzelzimmer und beim Doppelzimmer mit Gemeinschaftsschule haben die Zimmer kein Badezimmer im Zimmer. Das Doppelzimmer kann aber das B..Answered on February 19, 2022
- Still looking?
Restaurant Le Mazot
Food: Argentinian, Grill/BBQ
Open for: Dinner
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 4 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Mazot Zermatt accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
The restaurant is open from late June to late September and from late November until late April. It is closed on Mondays.
Please inform Mazot Zermatt of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Restaurant Le Mazot: Closed from Thu, Nov 11, 2021 until Wed, Nov 24, 2021
Bar is closed from Thu, Nov 11, 2021 until Wed, Nov 24, 2021
FAQs about Mazot Zermatt
Mazot Zermatt offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Mazot Zermatt is 650 feet from the center of Zermatt.
Room options at Mazot Zermatt include:
Check-in at Mazot Zermatt is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
The prices at Mazot Zermatt may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Mazot Zermatt has 1 restaurant:
- Restaurant Le Mazot