Centrally located in Stein am Rhein, Hotel Rheinfels is housed in a historic building from the 14th century and features a restaurant with a large terrace facing the river. Free WiFi is available in public areas of the property.
Each room provides a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar, river views, and a bathroom with shower or bath tub and hairdryer.
Regional cuisine is served in the on-site restaurant.
Guests can discover the beautiful Old Town, right around the corner, or enjoy cycling and hiking in the surroundings. The Rheinfels hotel is 1,000 feet from the Monastery St. George and 2,950 feet from Castle Hohenklingen. Schaffhausen is 11 mi away, Winterthur is 17 mi away and Zurich Airport is 20 mi away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
- Do they have air conditioning?No we don`t have a air conditioningAnswered on February 11, 2020
- If we travel with car, after unloading the luggage, where should we park the car?At the "Untertoorparkplatz" its located next to the bus parking and the river where the boats leave. Best regards and a smile Doris SchweglerAnswered on July 25, 2022
- how much is the car parkingBetween 9 and 10 CHF per Day on the big parking right at the entrance of the village.Answered on August 8, 2022
- Hello does this have a secure storage for bicycles? thanksYes for bicycles we do have a storage which is closed during the night.Answered on August 7, 2020
- Hi there, How far from your hotel to Stein am Rhein old town? Is there parking space nearby? Thank you, LiDear Li Unfortunately we don’t have a private parking. Right opposite our hotel is a small public one where you can park to unload your luggage. Our Hotel is in the middle of the old town. Best regards and a smile DorisAnswered on March 18, 2022
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
7:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hotel Rheinfels accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hotel Rheinfels
Hotel Rheinfels has 1 restaurant:
Hotel Rheinfels is 500 feet from the center of Stein am Rhein.
Check-in at Hotel Rheinfels is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The prices at Hotel Rheinfels may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel Rheinfels by:
- Train 1h
Room options at Hotel Rheinfels include:
Hotel Rheinfels offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Water sports facilities on site
- Bike tours
Yes, Hotel Rheinfels is popular with guests booking family stays.
Guests staying at Hotel Rheinfels can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.9).
Breakfast option(s) include: