Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Steigenberger Grandhotel Belvedere
Promenade 89, 7270 Davos, Switzerland – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 325 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Steigenberger Grandhotel Belvedere
Centrally located in the heart of Davos, the 5-star Steigenberger Grandhotel Belvedere is just a 3-minute walk from the convention center. Opened in 1875 as the Grand Hotel Davos, it is fitted with a refurbished wellness area with a pool, a whirlpool, massages, fitness facilities, saunas, and a steam bath.
For international and local specialties, guests can visit the à la carte restaurant Bistro Voilà or the stylish Carigiet Bar in the lounge. While the Belvédère restaurant offers a varied menu with four to six courses, guests enjoy light dishes such as delicious tapas and high tea at the bar or authentic pizza in the Romeo & Juliet restaurant.
Shops, night life, museums, restaurants, bars and the casino are all within walking distance. Moreover the hotel offers a free shuttle service from the train station.
On-site parking is available at a surcharge for guests staying up to 2 nights and free of charge for guests staying 3 nights or longer.
This is our guests' favorite part of Davos, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
- Schatzalpbahn - 1,750 feet
- Jakobshornbahn 1 - 3,400 feet
- Geissloch - 3,650 feet
- Standseilbahn Davos-Hohenweg Parsennbahn 1 - 4,100 feet
- Ski Lift Bolgen - 4,150 feet
- Strelaberg - 4,250 feet
- Fuxägufer - 4,850 feet
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
4 reasons to choose Steigenberger Grandhotel Belvedere
- Good afternoon, do you provide a shuttle bus to parsenn and jakobshorn lifts in the ski season? Thanks and Regards AndreGood morning We have a shuttle bus in our hotel for transfer from station Davos Dorf and Platz to our hotel and return. For request, we offer a shuttle to parsenn or jakobshorn - on availibility. Kind regardsAnswered on September 26, 2022
- Do we need to book $94.00 half board now? What is the dinner time?Our half board option at CHF 65 per person for a 3-course menu can also be booked upon check in or in the restaurant. The Belvedere Restaurant is open for dinner from 6:30pm onwards.Answered on August 25, 2022
- Can I park there? how much is parkingHello from Steigenberger Grandhotel Belvedère We have parking spaces in front of our hotel. Up from 3 nights and more, it is free of charge. For 1 or 2 nights it will be CHF 15,00 per night. Kind regards AndreasAnswered on September 17, 2022
- Can reserve a free parking for tonight ?We do offer parking space for our hotel guests. For a stay up to two nights the parking space will be charged at CHF 15 per night. For a stay with 3 or more nights the parking is complimentaryAnswered on August 25, 2022
- Guten Tag Ich wollte mich erkundigen ob das Ski Abo auch schon dabei ist? Vielen DankSehr geehrter Gast Leider bieten wir keine Ski Abos an. Gerne können Sie diese direkt an der Bergbahn beziehen. Beste Grüsse Steigenberger Grandhotel BelvédèreAnswered on February 18, 2021
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 7 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
|CHF 65 per child, per night|
Extra bed by request
|CHF 90 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 8 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Steigenberger Grandhotel Belvedere accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Steigenberger Grandhotel Belvedere
The prices at Steigenberger Grandhotel Belvedere may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Steigenberger Grandhotel Belvedere can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Steigenberger Grandhotel Belvedere is 1,300 feet from the center of Davos.
Room options at Steigenberger Grandhotel Belvedere include:
Check-in at Steigenberger Grandhotel Belvedere is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Steigenberger Grandhotel Belvedere has 1 restaurant:
- Restaurant Belvédère
From the nearest airport, you can get to Steigenberger Grandhotel Belvedere by:
- Taxi 2h
- Train 2h 40min
Steigenberger Grandhotel Belvedere offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Game room
- Tennis court
- Mini golf
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Evening entertainment
- Kids' club
- Horseback riding
- Locker rooms
- Temporary art galleries
- Beauty services
- Facial treatments
- Waxing services
- Makeup services
- Hair treatments
- Hair coloring
- Body treatments
- Body scrub
- Body wrap
- Spa facilities
- Steam room
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Spa/Wellness packages
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Steigenberger Grandhotel Belvedere on this page.