Hauser Hotel St. Moritz
Via Traunter Plazzas 7, 7500 St. Moritz, Switzerland – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 966 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
The Hauser Hotel is located in the heart of St. Moritz. With mountain cable cars and public transport only a couple of footsteps away. All our friendly arranged rooms have been renovated and furnished with local larch and swiss pine wood. The rooms consist of a writing desk with chair, IP-TV with over 130 channels, radio, direct-phone, safety box, free WIFI in the whole hotel, such as a free internet-point in our lobby.
The family-run business offers not only a central located hotel, but also makes the heart beat faster for sweet-teeth. May it be in our restaurant, on our spacious sun terrace, at the “RooBar” or in our in-house confectionary, we offer a wide variety of homemade chocolate - & cake specialties. Our restaurant is sure to make all guests happy with local, regional and international meals, or to make your dinner an adventure try our most popular dish the “Piöda – Hot Stone”.
In summer, we suggest you book our mountain cable car inclusive deal. It includes the free use of all cable cars, funiculars, busses and trains in the whole upper Engadin, if you stay a minimum of 2 nights.
In winter you can enjoy over 217 mi of spectacular high class ski- & snowboard slopes, or wonderful cross country slopes.
This is our guests' favorite part of St. Moritz, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
- St. Moritz Dorf-Chantarella - 500 feet
- Chantarella-Corviglia - 1,700 feet
- Salastrains-Munt da San Murezzan - 2,400 feet
- Alp Giop - 4,250 feet
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there a kettle in the roomyou can grab one from the receptionAnswered on 8 January 2020
- Is there washer and dryers?Sorry for the delay. unfortunatly, there is no washer and dryer in the hotel, but we can take your clothes to a laundry company.Answered on 15 September 2019
- Is there bacon?No, we only have balcony under thr catogorie: economy double and family roomAnswered on 4 July 2020
- Hello, do you pick up guests from the Railway station?Good day, Yes, we do. We offer free transfer between 8am and 6pm. Let us know your arrival time and we will collect you from St. Moritz station. We’..Answered on 3 May 2022
- Hi .. I would like to spend Xmas time at your hotel and skiing also .. can I ski in out easily every day from your place to ski piste ? Thank you ..Yes, the funicular railway Chantarella (St. Moritz's first mountain railway) is just 200m away from the Hotel. We are in the center of St. Moritz.Answered on 17 January 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- City view
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Dining table
- Socket near the bed
- Ski-in, ski-out access
- Ski pass vendor
- Ski schoolAdditional charge
- Ski storage
- Bicycle rental
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Pay-per-view channels
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Breakfast in the room
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle service
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Lowered sink
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
6:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hauser Hotel St. Moritz accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please be aware, the terrace will be renovated from the 11th of April until the end of June.
Please inform Hauser Hotel St. Moritz of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Hauser Hotel St. Moritz
Room options at Hauser Hotel St. Moritz include:
The prices at Hauser Hotel St. Moritz may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Hauser Hotel St. Moritz is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Hauser Hotel St. Moritz is 150 feet from the center of St. Moritz.
Guests staying at Hauser Hotel St. Moritz can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Hauser Hotel St. Moritz offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental
Hauser Hotel St. Moritz has 1 restaurant:
- Hauser's Restaurant