Auf dem Fels, 3920 Zermatt, Switzerland – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.9/10! (score from 374 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Zermatt – Excellent location – show map
Located on a rock, 148 feet above the roofs of central Zermatt, guests access The Omnia via a tunnel leading to an elevator, which brings them right into the lobby.
Guests can taste refined international cuisine made from selected seasonal ingredients in the restaurant or on the terrace. After dinner, guests can relax on the sofa in front of the fireplace, sipping an espresso or a grappa.
The spa area offers various treatments to unwind after a day in the fresh mountain air.
All units vary in layout and size and feature elegant modern design and private balconies.
Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel free of charge.
The Omnia offers its own taxi service to and from Zermatt railway station, the car park or the heliport. A shuttle or helicopter service to the airports can be arranged by the hotel team as well.
Zermatt's winter sports area can be reached within a 15-minute walk or by electrically-powered buses and taxis.
Please note that construction work is going on nearby [from 01/04/2021 to 01/08/2024 and some rooms may be affected by noise.
This is our guests' favorite part of Zermatt, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.
- Zermatt-Sunnegga - 1,850 feet
- Matterhorn Express Gondola - 2,100 feet
- Zermatt - Furi Ski Lift - 2,100 feet
- Matterhorn Express 1 - 2,250 feet
- Eisfluh - 4,750 feet
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, can we pay to enter the spa and pool if we are not hotel guests?Unfortunately, our wellness area is only open for hotel guests. Thank you very much for your understanding.Answered on 1 December 2022
- do you have a heated open air pool in winter seasonDear guest, we have a heated outdoor jacuzzi and as well the outside part of our pool is heated.Answered on 20 December 2020
- I see you dont have parking , where can i park if i drive to the spa .. any alternative paid/free parking available at walking distance?Please be kindly informed, that Zermatt is car-free and you are only allowed to drive until the border village called "Täsch". In addition, our spa is..Answered on 23 July 2022
- Hi, can I book a double room with 1 kid and q infant? (age 5 and 23mo) We dont need extra bedding as they sleep on the same bedding with usThat is of course possibleAnswered on 5 August 2022
- Hi there, do you still have room for 2 adults and 14 years old child?Could you inform us about the dates, in order to forward you a detailed offer?Answered on 12 May 2022
- Still looking?
No additional info available
From 3:00 PM
6:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Omnia accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about The Omnia
Guests staying at The Omnia can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at The Omnia may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The Omnia offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Tennis court
- Mini golf
- Bike tours
- Back massage
- Swimming pool
- Spa facilities
- Personal trainer
- Walking tours
- Facial treatments
- Locker rooms
- Foot massage
- Tour or class about local culture
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Yoga classes
- Beauty services
- Neck massage
- Steam room
- Full-body massage
- Body treatments
- Spa/Wellness packages
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at The Omnia on this page.
The Omnia is 800 feet from the center of Zermatt.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The Omnia has 1 restaurant:
- Restaurant #1
Check-in at The Omnia is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at The Omnia include: