Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Arenas Resort Victoria-Lauberhorn
Dorfstrasse, 3823 Wengen, Switzerland – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 1608 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Arenas Resort Victoria-Lauberhorn! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
The Arenas Resort Victoria-Lauberhorn, built in 1897, is centrally located next to the train and cable car station of the car-free Wengen and features up-to-date spa facilities including a swimming pool.
The alpine wellness areas provides various treatments and includes a swimming pool (33°C) with massage showers, a sauna, a steam bath, a gym and an outdoor whirlpool (35°C).
For guests looking for active leisure pursuits, sport facilities for tennis, curling, skating and mini golf are reachable on foot from the Arenas Resort Victoria-Lauberhorn.
This is our guests' favorite part of Wengen, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
- Wengen-Mannlichen - 700 feet
- Wengiboden - 800 feet
- Figeller - 850 feet
- Ski Lift Wengen - Mannlichen - 1,350 feet
- Lauterbrunnen - Grütschalp - 4,250 feet
- Innerwengen - 4,350 feet
Most popular amenities
ATM & Currency Exchange: Need cash? There's an ATM and a currency exchange service at this property.
4 reasons to choose Arenas Resort Victoria-Lauberhorn
- Is there tea and coffee making facilities in the bedroomYes, you have a coffee machine in the room 2 coffee and 2 tea are a welcome gift ;-)Answered on October 20, 2019
- Hello , I would like to know if the spa , pool and sauna are included in the price ?Dear guest, During your stay you have free entrance to our spa with saltwater indoor pool 33°C, sauna and steam bath. You may still use the spa area ...Answered on January 19, 2021
- Hi. Half board 45CHF is for one person or for two? And when is dinner served？The halfboard costs CHF 45.- per person plus Drinks Diner is served from 6-8.30 pm Kind regards from WengenAnswered on July 26, 2022
- Hello, I was wondering if the spa facilities are open for guests at this time?The wellness area is open daily from 07.30 a.m. till 8 p.m.Answered on December 29, 2020
- Hello. We are looking to book some comfort double rooms on a half board basis are we able to put a extra bed in these rooms for a child ?Yes, most of our comfort double rooms are large enough for an extra bed.Answered on February 15, 2022
- Still looking?
Pasta & More
Food: Italian, European
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Arenas Resort Victoria-Lauberhorn accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please inform the property in advance of the number of guests arriving. If you´re traveling with children, please include their age. Contact details are stated in the booking confirmation.
The hotel does not accept American Express and single currency credit cards to guarantee your reservation.
The hotel recommends to book massage treatments before arrival.
Please note that you cannot check in from 22:00 to 08:00.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
FAQs about Arenas Resort Victoria-Lauberhorn
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Yes, Arenas Resort Victoria-Lauberhorn is popular with guests booking family stays.
Room options at Arenas Resort Victoria-Lauberhorn include:
Guests staying at Arenas Resort Victoria-Lauberhorn can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Arenas Resort Victoria-Lauberhorn may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Arenas Resort Victoria-Lauberhorn has 1 restaurant:
- Pasta & More
Arenas Resort Victoria-Lauberhorn offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness center
- Pool table
- Game room
- Tennis court
- Mini golf
- Temporary art galleries
- Spa facilities
- Swimming pool
- Locker rooms
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Live music/Performance
- Yoga classes
- Bike tours
- Steam room
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Walking tours
- Happy hour
Check-in at Arenas Resort Victoria-Lauberhorn is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Arenas Resort Victoria-Lauberhorn on this page.
Arenas Resort Victoria-Lauberhorn is 350 feet from the center of Wengen.