You're eligible for a Genius discount at Holiday Hotel YACHTSPORT RESORT! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
All rooms at Yachtsport Resort Lago Maggiore in Brissago are located on the lake side. Guests have access to a private beach with a palm garden, and free WiFi is available.
Most of the rooms at Yachtsport Resort are air-conditioned and all feature a flat-screen satellite TV, extra long beds, and a bathroom with a rain-shower.
A Fun & Sun Active-Zone offers a lot of activities for water sports sas sailing, surfing and water skiing.
The Lago Maggiore Yachtsport Resort features a water taxi service to all points around the lake. Secure parking spaces and underground parking are available.
The Ticino Ticket is included, and allows free admission and discounts at several local attractions, as well as for cable cars and public transport.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
- Is your private beach next to the property or do I need to use a means of transportation to go there?Our beach is directly on the property.Answered on 15 September 2019
- Is there a shuttle available to get to the closest beach nearby? What are the other transportation options?We do have a own beach directly at our hotel. A Lido you will find by walking 10 minutes in Brissago. For transportation you can use a bus (busstop is directly in front of our house) or a taxi.Answered on 15 September 2019
- Do you have a nice & safe private parking?We have free video-monitored parking directly at the house. 5 of them are covered. However, there is also the option of renting a secure underground car park space (approx. 5 minutes' walk) at a price of CHF 30.00 per night.Answered on 18 August 2022
- water temperature in early July, thanksThe water temperature normally is between 20° and 22°.Answered on 17 May 2021
- Dear, Is the cost for an extra bed (11yr) included? Do you serve dinner at the hotel?Children up to 4 years can sleep in the parents' bed free of charge. An additional bed costs CHF 75.00 per night. As long as the public restaurants are closed due to the pandemic, we also offer our guests something from our daily menu in the evening.Answered on 20 March 2021
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, High tea, Cocktail hour
15:00 - 18:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
08:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Holiday Hotel YACHTSPORT RESORT accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that the property will provide a menu dinner in the evening, as long as the public catering is closed due to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Please note that there is only a day - bistro and day-bar.
Resort features a water taxi service to all points around the lake.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), please ensure that you are only booking this property following the local government guidelines of the destination, including but not limited to the purpose of travel, and maximum allowed group size.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries, during dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
It is not possible to stay at this property for Coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Please inform Holiday Hotel YACHTSPORT RESORT in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Holiday Hotel YACHTSPORT RESORT
Holiday Hotel YACHTSPORT RESORT offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Water sport facilities on site
- Private beach area
- Cooking class
The prices at Holiday Hotel YACHTSPORT RESORT may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Room options at Holiday Hotel YACHTSPORT RESORT include:
Guests staying at Holiday Hotel YACHTSPORT RESORT can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Holiday Hotel YACHTSPORT RESORT has 1 restaurant:
Holiday Hotel YACHTSPORT RESORT is 600 yards from the centre of Brissago.
Check-in at Holiday Hotel YACHTSPORT RESORT is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.