Stay in the heart of Zürich – Excellent location - show map
Renowned for warm hospitality for over 650 years, the Hotel Storchen enjoys a unique position in the heart of Zurich. It has its own boat pier directly at the Limmat River, and is within walking distance of all cultural attractions.
The rooms and suites offer unique views of the river and of the picturesque Old Town. They combine classic furnishings with warm colours and modern facilities and feature high-speed wired and wireless internet access and air-conditioning.
Swiss buffet breakfast can be enjoyed in the restaurant La Rôtisserie or, during the summer months, on the beautiful terrace overlooking the River Limmat and the Grossmünster Church. The Storchen bar features a cigar bar with a fine selection of cigars, and guests can also enjoy the trendy Barchetta Bar - Lounge - Piazza. THE NEST rooftop Bar offers a unique view over the rooftops of Zurich.
The concierge team is available 24 hours a day.
The hotel is a 10-minute walk from Zurich Main Station, and Zurich International Airport is only 9.3 miles or within a 30-minute drive away.
This is our guests' favourite part of Zürich, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do you have car parking in the hotel?We do not offer on-site parking, however we offer Valet Service at a price of CHF 5.- per way and CHF 45.- for the parking costs per day.Answered on 11 January 2022
- Hi is there any lift at the hotel? And does each room have refrigerator, ac, and also heather?Dear Guest We do have a lift and a fridge, ac and heater. Kind regards, Front OfficeAnswered on 31 August 2022
- hi do you provide halal food?Dear Guest Thank you for your message. We do not provide halal meat but we can gladly offer you vegatarian options instead. Kind regards Rahel Naef, TraineeAnswered on 26 July 2021
- i just reserved 2 rooms and i got a msg: payment is successful but booking hasnt been done, ill get refunded tomorrow.any reason why? i meed to bookDear Guest Thank you for your messageregarding your booking with us. In order to help you, may we kindly ask you for your first and lastname aswell..Answered on 20 August 2021
- Hi, we have two babies (7 months old). How does the babysitting service work? Can we leave our babies with the hotel for a few hours? Thank youOur concierge team can gladly organise baby sitting services for you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a baby sitter.Answered on 11 January 2022
- Still looking?
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Coffee machine
- Bicycle rental
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Pay-per-view channels
- Breakfast in the room
- Valet parking
- Public transport ticketsAdditional charge
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/child servicesAdditional charge
- Trouser pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Safety deposit box
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Air conditioning
- Car hire
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- MassageAdditional charge
- Fitness centre
15:00 - 00:00
01:00 - 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 4 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
The number of cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cots are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Storchen Zürich - Lifestyle boutique Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please also note that the access by car is rerouted due to external construction works in the street. Please contact the hotel directly for further information.
When booking 4 nights and / or as of a reservation of 3 rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
FAQs about Storchen Zürich - Lifestyle boutique Hotel
Room options at Storchen Zürich - Lifestyle boutique Hotel include:
Guests staying at Storchen Zürich - Lifestyle boutique Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Storchen Zürich - Lifestyle boutique Hotel is 550 yards from the centre of Zürich.
The prices at Storchen Zürich - Lifestyle boutique Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Check-in at Storchen Zürich - Lifestyle boutique Hotel is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Storchen Zürich - Lifestyle boutique Hotel offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Fitness centre
- Bicycle rental
Storchen Zürich - Lifestyle boutique Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- La Rôtisserie