Club Raro Resort- Adults Only From May 2023
Ara Tapu, Avarua, 682 Rarotonga, Cook Islands – Great location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Club Raro Resort- Adults Only From May 2023! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
This beachfront resort is set among beautiful pathways, swaying palm trees and tropical gardens. Guests can relax around the swimming pool or enjoy cocktails at the swim-up bar.
Club Raro Resort is located just 3.6 mi from Rarotonga International Airport and just 1.2 mi from the shops, banks, restaurants and bars in Avarua town center.
Jalapeños Restaurant is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner, serving a variety of international and local cuisine.
Each room at Club Raro Resort Rarotonga includes air conditioning, ceiling fans, IDD phone, Moana TV, tea/coffee making facilities, refrigerator and a private bathroom with a shower. Daily housekeeping service is provided.
This adults only beachfront resort is set among beautiful pathways, swaying palm trees and tropical gardens.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Avarua Beach8.2 Very good beach300 feet from property
Matavera Beach7.9 Good beach1.3 miles from property
- Hello what food is included in the breakfast please?Kia Orana, Thank you for your query. The continental breakfast is included with your room which consists of tea, coffee, juice, fresh local fruits, c..Answered on 12 November 2019
- Hi, Do all rooms come with a microwave?Kia Orana Only our rooms with Kitchenette have microwavesAnswered on 26 July 2021
- Kia Orana, trying to book pool side room $1242 for 4(2 adults & 2 children) room info has 1 double bed 2 single beds? does not allow 4th personKia Orana, This should allow as our Poolside can accommodate a max of 4 (2ad/2ch or 3ad/1ch). Unless you are booking for 4 adults which in this case ..Answered on 3 April 2022
- When is the best time to visit your property for the perfect beach holiday?Kia Orana The best time to travel to the Cook Islands for a sunny beach holiday would be between the months of OCTOBER and JUNE Kindest RegardsAnswered on 18 October 2019
- Do you do airport transfersKia Orana, Thank you for your query. We can absolutely book airport transfers for you, Cook Island Tours are the company we use. The cost is $20 per ..Answered on 12 November 2019
- Still looking?
Jalapenos - Tastes of the South Pacific
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Pool tableAdditional charge
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Street parking
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Baggage storage
- Wake-up service
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Room service
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Tile/Marble floor
- Non-smoking rooms
- Opening times
- Open all year
- All ages welcome
- Pool/Beach towels
- Pool bar
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach chairs/Loungers
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Club Raro Resort- Adults Only From May 2023 accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
Please inform Club Raro Resort- Adults Only From May 2023 of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Club Raro Resort- Adults Only From May 2023
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Room options at Club Raro Resort- Adults Only From May 2023 include:
Guests staying at Club Raro Resort- Adults Only From May 2023 can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
The prices at Club Raro Resort- Adults Only From May 2023 may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Club Raro Resort- Adults Only From May 2023 has 1 restaurant:
- Jalapenos - Tastes of the South Pacific
Club Raro Resort- Adults Only From May 2023 is 2.2 miles from the center of Rarotonga.
Check-in at Club Raro Resort- Adults Only From May 2023 is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Club Raro Resort- Adults Only From May 2023 offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Pool table
- Happy hour
- Swimming pool