Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort
Motu Akitua, Aitutaki, 000 Arutanga, Cook Islands –
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 184 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
Restaurants & Markets
- Aquila Store Supermarket 5 miles
- Aitutaki Local Market Market 9.3 miles
- Koru Cafe Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- The Boat Shed Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Aitutaki Village Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Maunga Pu Mountain 4.3 miles
- Pirake Hill Mountain 5 miles
- Aitutaki Airport 1.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Flying Boat Beach Bar & Grill
Food: Italian, Pizza, Seafood, Steakhouse, Thai, Australian, Local, Asian, International, Grill/BBQ
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
5 Reasons to Choose Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Arutanga
Most Popular Facilities
- Picnic Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
- Private Beach Area
- BBQ Facilities (additional charge)
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Spa/Wellness Packages
- Spa Lounge/Relaxation Area
- Spa Facilities
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Pool Towels
- Pool With View
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Sauna (additional charge)
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Evening Entertainment
- Water Sports Facilities (on site)
- Entertainment Staff
- Diving Off-site (additional charge)
- Pool Table
- Game Room
- Fishing Off-site (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
WiFi is available in public areas and charges apply.
Free! Free private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Street Parking
- Airport Drop-off
- Airport Pick-up
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
Entertainment & Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Paid WiFi
- Adults Only
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (free)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
5:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
Any additional adults are charged NZD 95 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that there is a 4% charge when you pay with a credit card.
Airport transfers are available. Please inform The Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa in advance if you want to use this service. Contact details can be found on the booking confirmation.
Please note that Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa cannot accommodate children under the age of 16.
Please note that it is strongly recommended that guests purchase appropriate travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances relating to your stay.
Please inform Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.