Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Lagoonarium
Aroa Beach (PO Box 103, Rarotonga), Rutaki, Rarotonga, Cook Islands – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.0/10! (score from 809 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Lagoonarium
Aroa Beach9.1 Wonderful beach200 feet from property
Kavera Beach8.9 Excellent beach2,400 feet from property
Vaimaanga Beach9.1 Wonderful beach4,200 feet from property
- Do you have late checkout for an evening flight.Kia Orana, Thank you for your query. Late check out can be arranged 24-hours prior to departure. Please note that this service is subject to availab...Answered on January 22, 2020
- Is there room service?We have a room service menu available in the rooms, which you can order your meals and drinks from. There is a $9 service fee, however you are most w...Answered on September 12, 2019
- When is the best time to visit your property for the perfect beach holiday?Kia Orana, Anytime of the year is considered a good time to travel to the Cook Islands. If you are looking for a more quieter and warmer holiday, i ...Answered on September 12, 2019
- Hi there I’ve entered 2 adults and 2 children in my search how will this work as it looks like there’s only 1 bed in the room ?Kia Orana, All room our categories are able to sleep up to 2adults and 2children. We are able to add in the additional bedding to suit your requirem...Answered on January 7, 2021
- Are they kayaks/canoes, flippers and snorkels free to use from the hotel?The resort provide snorkeling masks and flippers, reef shoes, stand-up paddleboard paddles, kayak paddles, tennis balls & rackets, tennis court bookin...Answered on July 13, 2021
- Still looking?
Captain Andy's Bar & Grill
Food: Indian, Italian, Pizza, Seafood, Steakhouse, Australian, Local, Asian, International, Grill/BBQ
Te Vaka Restaurant
Food: American, Australian, Local, International, European
Most popular amenities
House rules The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Lagoonarium takes special requests – add in the next step!
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 17 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Extra bed by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
The maximum number of extra beds allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Lagoonarium accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the recent Government Covid-19 travel restrictions and regulations, all guests are required to be fully vaccinated in order to stay at the resort. Your vaccination passport or documentation with a valid photo ID may be cited upon arrival for verification. Please contact the resort directly for more information.
Negative COVID -19 test result requirement applies to all guests aged 12 and over, and test must have been administered no more than 72 hours prior to check in.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries on dates where such guidelines exist.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
A negative coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result is mandatory to check in to this property.
Please inform The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Lagoonarium of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
In the event of an early departure, the property will charge you the full amount for your stay.
FAQs about The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Lagoonarium
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Lagoonarium by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 10min
- Taxi 15min
- Car 15min
Yes, The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Lagoonarium is popular with guests booking family stays.
The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Lagoonarium is 3.1 miles from the center of Rarotonga.
The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Lagoonarium has 2 restaurants:
- Captain Andy's Bar & Grill
- Te Vaka Restaurant
Guests staying at The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Lagoonarium can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 5.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Room options at The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Lagoonarium include:
Check-in at The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Lagoonarium is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
The prices at The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Lagoonarium may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Lagoonarium offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Pool table
- Game room
- Tennis court
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Evening entertainment
- Kids' club
- Water park
- Walking tours
- Water sports facilities on site
- Beauty services
- Themed dinners
- Swimming pool
- Bar crawls
- Tennis equipment
- Tour or class about local culture
- Facial treatments
- Bike tours
- Waxing services
- Live music/Performance
- Makeup services
- Happy hour
- Hair treatments
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Hair coloring
- Body treatments
- Body scrub
- Body wrap
- Light therapy
- Spa facilities
- Private beach area
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Back massage
- Neck massage
- Foot massage
- Couples' massage
- Head massage
- Hand massage
- Full-body massage
- Entertainment staff