You're eligible for a Genius discount at Aji Hostel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in the trendy neighbourhoood of Providencia in Santiago, Aji Hostel is a cheerful hostel featuring accommodations with free WiFi access. A complimentary breakfast buffet with seasonal fruits, cereal and bread rolls is served daily.
Guests at Aji Hostel can enjoy a free drink (pisco sour) every Monday at dinner time, a free pasta and pesto dinner, with a glass of wine, on Wednesday, and every Friday the property hosts a traditional barbecue with meat, salads and regional wine, upon a surcharge.
Aji Hostel features single beds in mixed or female only dormitories, as well as private double rooms with a private bathroom. All rooms are decorated with vibrant colors, modern parquet flooring and local artwork.
The Aji is conveniently located only 9.9 mi from Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, and 650 feet from the Savior metro station. Santiago's best restaurants, bars and clubs are within walking distance from the hostel.
This is our guests' favorite part of Santiago, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is check in possible at midnight ?Yes, It´s possible.Answered on March 23, 2020
- ¿Se puede hacer check-in a las 02:00am?buenas tardes...teniendo reserva previa si se puede. SaludosAnswered on November 12, 2021
- Buenas, desearía hospedarme jueves y sábado pues el viernes iré a Valparaíso por una noche, es posible dejar encargado mi equipaje? GraciasHola..si es posible....tenemos una bodega para maletas. SaludosAnswered on November 1, 2022
- Do I need a lock for the lockers?Yes, a lock is necessary. The lockers have a very good size for a full regular backpack. Also, we have safe-deposit boxes with electronic password and..Answered on October 6, 2020
- Do you have planned events or activities?We have activities like free pisco sour monday with a free drink in a bar, wednesdays free pasta and pesto dinner with wine and free entrance to a clu..Answered on October 6, 2020
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 1:30 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Aji Hostel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries on dates where such guidelines exist.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Parking is subject to availability due to limited spaces.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Guests must meet one or more requirements to stay in this property: Proof of full Covid-19 vaccination, a recent valid negative coronavirus PCR test, or recent proof of coronavirus recovery.
FAQs about Aji Hostel
Check-in at Aji Hostel is from 1:30 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Aji Hostel is 1.6 miles from the center of Santiago.
Guests staying at Aji Hostel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Aji Hostel by:
- Airport shuttle (public) 30min
- Taxi 30min
The prices at Aji Hostel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Aji Hostel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Evening entertainment
- Themed dinners
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture
- Bar crawls
- Bike tours