Quilquico S/N, Quilquico, Chile – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 66 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Refugio Pullao! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in Chiloe, Refugio Pallao offers accommodations 9.3 mi from Castro. Guests are served a complimentary breakfast with local products.
Rooms here are all fitted with a private balcony on their roofs. They are spacious, well-lit and feature wooden walls and ceilings. In addition they are equipped with a seating area and a private bathroom.
Refugio Pullao offers for an extra fee, several excursions to the surrounding areas including horse-back riding and bird-watching tours. A guide and equipment such as binoculars and telescopes are provided.
The refuge has access to beach through pedestrian runways. Free private parking is available on site.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- When is the best time to visit your property for the perfect beach holiday?Dears, Chiloe is not a really good place for the perfect beach holiday, any way, febraury is the hotest month in Chiloe... I recommend to choice a lake to swim, our place have a private access to the beach but the bay is muddy, just to have the perfect view to the ocean and mountais watching birds but not to swim. RegardsAnswered on 8 October 2019
- Is your private beach next to the property or do I need to use a means of transportation to go there?Dears, our property have a private access to the bay but is not a beach to swim, is a place muddy to do birdwatching or horseback riding but no to walk or swim. Pullao bay is a sanctuary of birds. in adition, the temperatures in Chiloe are not really hot to swim, the pacific ocean have 9°C, if that is not a problem to you there are other beaches close to our place (5 minutes by car) where you can swim (Quento beach)Answered on 8 October 2019
- Toilet paper
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Extra long beds (> 6.5 ft)
- Mountain view
- Garden view
- Ocean view
- Private beach areaAdditional charge
- BBQ facilitiesAdditional charge
- Cleaning products
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Horseback ridingAdditional charge
- Sitting area
- Coffee house on site
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Grocery deliveriesAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Tour desk
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Spa facilities
3:00 PM - 8:30 PM
1:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 11 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Refugio Pullao accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Refugio Pullao
Refugio Pullao is 2,300 feet from the center of Quilquico.
The prices at Refugio Pullao may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, Refugio Pullao is popular with guests booking family stays.
Check-in at Refugio Pullao is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Refugio Pullao offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Horseback riding
- Spa facilities
- Private beach area
- Bicycle rental
Room options at Refugio Pullao include:
- Vacation Home
Guests staying at Refugio Pullao can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include: