You're eligible for a Genius discount at Ecocamp Patagonia! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in the heart of Torres del Paine National Park, EcoCamp is set in charming domes inspired by the ancient dwellings of the region. Guests may choose between standard rates per night or all-inclusive rates with full-board and additional activities.
At Ecocamp Patagonia guests sleep in sustainable domes and eat meals in large community domes overlooking the majestic hills. These are fitted with private or shared bathrooms, wood stoves and private terraces.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served in the dining room while drinks can be enjoyed at the bar, lounge or outdoor terrace. Guests traveling with all inclusive and full board rates are served a complimentary lunch and dinner, otherwise these are available for an extra fee.
At Ecocamp guests may choose from an array of guided activities organized daily, including visits the Cueva del Milodón and Torres del Paine National Park. These are available for an extra fee and included for guests traveling with all-inclusive packages.
EcoCamp is located 3.1 mi from the Amarga Lagoon Ranger Station (1 of the 3 national park entrances). Torres del Paine National Park is located 249 mi from Punta Arenas Airport.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Is there hiking gear in the shop? Waterproof pants?Hi! We have some hiking gear in the shop, but no waterproof pants. We have t-shirts, waterproof jackets, long-sleeve thermal shirts, hiking poles, day..Answered on November 13, 2019
- Hi, We are planning on doing the W trek from Paine Grande to Laguna Amarga, ending the trip with a stay at EcoCamp. Can you arrange transport from Las..Hi! The begining of Base Torres trail is very close to EcoCamp, you can get there walking. If you want to get to EcoCamp from Laguna Amarga, you can g..Answered on December 29, 2021
- Is it possible to arrange for a private guide to search for pumas from the lodge. We will be driving ourselves to the lodge in a 4 x4Hi, unfortunately this specialized guides have to be booked in advance. No option to book them on the spot.Answered on September 27, 2022
- Hi there! If we were to stay at EcoCamp tomorrow, would we be able to get transport to the catamaran/Pudeto to begin our W trek the following morning?Hello! Thanks for your question Private transportation needs at least 48 hours in advance to be scheduled, since it is necessary to move vehicles from..Answered on December 20, 2021
- Hola, tenemos programado hacer el tracking a las bases de las torres, pero lo queremos hacer muy temprano para lograr ver el amanecer en las torres, e..Hola, si es posible hacerlo desde Ecocamp, pero para hacer estos treks nocturnos debes solicitar permiso en Conaf (institución encargada de los parque..Answered on October 3, 2022
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 6 are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Ecocamp Patagonia accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Based on local tax laws, all Chilean citizens and resident foreigners must pay an additional fee (IVA) of 19%. To be exempt from this 19% additional fee (IVA) the payment must be made in US dollars and a copy of the immigration card and passport must be presented. The passenger won't be exempt from this fee when paying in local currency. In case of no show the invoice will be billed in local currency, including this additional fee (IVA).
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Please inform Ecocamp Patagonia of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Ecocamp Patagonia
Guests staying at Ecocamp Patagonia can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Yes, Ecocamp Patagonia is popular with guests booking family stays.
Check-in at Ecocamp Patagonia is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
The prices at Ecocamp Patagonia may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Ecocamp Patagonia has 1 restaurant:
Room options at Ecocamp Patagonia include:
Ecocamp Patagonia is 9.3 miles from the center of Torres del Paine.
Ecocamp Patagonia offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Head massage
- Bike tours
- Foot massage
- Walking tours
- Full-body massage
- Horseback riding
- Neck massage
- Back massage
- Hand massage
- Couples' massage
- Yoga classes
From the nearest airport, you can get to Ecocamp Patagonia by:
- Car 5h