Hostal Rio Amazonas
Av. Vicuña Mackenna 47 , Downtown Santiago, 6500100 Santiago, Chile –
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 773 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Our building from 1929 is Tudor style, and is recognized as a historical and architectural building. This mansion was the home of Luis Risopatron, chilean explorer-geographer, who performed the first atlas of Chilean Patagonia. It is entirely renovated to provide the best comfort to our guests.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Baquedano Subway Station 0.2 miles
- Plaza Italia 0.2 miles
- Bustamante Park Subway Station 0.3 miles
- Gabriela Mistral Cultural Centre 0.3 miles
- Universidad Catolica Subway Station 0.3 miles
- Museum of Visual Arts 0.4 miles
- Archeological Museum of Santiago 0.4 miles
- Patio Bellavista 0.4 miles
- Forestal Park 0.4 miles
- Santa Lucia Hill 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Chilean National Museum of fine Arts 0.6 miles
- Bellas Artes Subway Station 0.6 miles
- Santiago Cable Car 2.1 miles
- Costanera Center 2.2 miles
- KidZania Santiago 4.3 miles
- Alto Las Condes 6.1 miles
- Outlet Buenaventura 8.5 miles
- Outlet San Ignacio 8.6 miles
- Buin Zoo 19.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Mercado central Market 1.2 miles
- Japon Restaurant 0 miles
- La hacienda Gaucha Restaurant 0 miles
- Los Alpes Supermarket 0 miles
- Amadeus Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Café literario Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Parque metropolitano Mountain 0.4 miles
- Virgen Cerro San Cristobal Mountain 0.4 miles
- Cerro Santa Lucia Mountain 0.5 miles
- Arturo Merino Benitez Airport 9.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Hostal Rio Amazonas
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Shared Kitchen
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is needed).
- Street Parking
- Airport Drop-off (additional charge)
- Airport Pick-up (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Airport Shuttle
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 1:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Hostal Rio Amazonas accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Based on local tax laws, all Chilean citizens and resident foreigners must pay an additional fee (IVA) of 19%
To be exempt from this 19% additional fee (IVA) the payment must be made in US dollars and a copy of the immigration card and passport must be presented. The passenger won't be exempt from this fee when paying in local currency. In case of no show the invoice will be billed in local currency, including this additional fee (IVA).
This additional fee (IVA) is not included in the hotel rates and must be paid seperately.