Mandarin Oriental, Santiago
Av Kennedy, 4601, Las Condes, 756 0994 Santiago, Chile – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 868 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Mandarin Oriental, Santiago
A lagoon-style swimming pool with a waterfall and a garden is offered at Mandarin Oriental, Santiago. Free parking is available.
Rooms at the Mandarin Oriental, Santiago are elegantly designed with modern décor. They feature a LED TV, a spacious seating area and marble bathrooms with locally-made spa amenities. Rooms offer views of Santiago, the Andes Mountains or the hotel gardens.
Guests can dine at the exclusive Matsuri Restaurant which serves Nikkei cuisine or visit the Senso Restaurant for traditional Italian experience or family lunch buffet on Sundays.
Located 1.1 mi from Manquehue Metro Station and within 1,650 feet from Parque Arauco Shopping Mall and Luxury District.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, which amenities are open? And are you pet friendly? I have a small dog.Dear Guest. The facilities open are : The restaurants, the swimming pool , the spa ( the gym and sauna close ) Yes we are pet friendly and there is a ..Answered on 17 March 2021
- Hello - we are looking to stay there in June. Are your restaurants and bars fully open at the hotel? ThanksHi there! Yes totally operative both of them. We'll be waiting to welcome you.Answered on 11 May 2022
- We would like our 14 year old to stay in our King room. Is there a rollaway?There is rollawayAnswered on 29 August 2022
- Somos 2 adultos y 3 niños menores de 11 años y necesito 1 sola habitación es factible ?No para acomodar a toda su familia serán necesario dos habitaciones.Answered on 21 July 2021
- El spa está funcionando ? Para masajes ? Y la piscina está abierta ?Saludos, Tenemos una habitación acondicionada para prestar servicios de Spa hasta 2 personas en simultaneo. La piscina está operativa. Saludos cord..Answered on 14 March 2022
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Food: Japanese, Peruvian
Open for: Dinner
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Open all year
- MassageAdditional charge
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Other Mandarin Oriental, Santiago accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please do not hesitate to contact us to clarify any questions that may arise.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Mandarin Oriental, Santiago of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests under the age of 18 can only check in with a parent or official guardian.
FAQs about Mandarin Oriental, Santiago
Yes, Mandarin Oriental, Santiago is popular with guests booking family stays.
Mandarin Oriental, Santiago is 4.3 miles from the center of Santiago.
Mandarin Oriental, Santiago has 2 restaurants:
Room options at Mandarin Oriental, Santiago include:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The prices at Mandarin Oriental, Santiago may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Mandarin Oriental, Santiago can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Mandarin Oriental, Santiago offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Swimming pool
- Bicycle rental
Check-in at Mandarin Oriental, Santiago is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.