Guesthouse Huella Patagónica Hostel
Ignacio Serrano 621, esquina Lautaro (ingreso), 5951583 Coihaique, Chile – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 202 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
|Max adults: 1||
Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room
|Max adults: 2||
Small Double Room
|Max adults: 4||
Quadruple Room with Private Bathroom
|Max adults: 2||
Double or Twin Room
|Max adults: 3||
Triple Room with Private Bathroom
Got a question?
Find more info in the questions and answers. Need something else? Send your own question to the property below.
About Huella Patagónica Hostel
Thanks! You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.
Restaurant Sin Reserva sushi bar0.2 miles
Mountain Reserva Nacional Coyhaiuqe4.3 miles
Balmaceda Airport29.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Huella Patagónica Hostel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most popular amenities
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
This property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce food waste
- Single-use shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient showers
- Option to opt out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All windows are double-glazed
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provide guests with info about local ecosystems, history, culture, and visitor etiquette
- Most food provided is organic
- Bicycle parking
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Huella Patagónica Hostel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Foreign tourists: to be exempt from this 19% additional fee (IVA) the payment must be made in US dollars and a copy of the immigration card and passport must be presented. The passenger won’t be exempt from this fee when paying in local currency. In case of no show the invoice will be billed in local currency, including this additional fee (IVA).
* This additional fee (IVA) is not included in the hotel rates and must be paid separately.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.