Hotel Magnolia Santiago
Paseo Huerfanos 539, Downtown Santiago, 8320150 Santiago, Chile – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 349 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Santiago
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel Magnolia Santiago! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Hotel Magnolia Santiago is a world-class hotel located just steps away from the trendy Lastarria neighborhood in downtown Santiago. Hotel Magnolia Santiago is a design hotel and offers elegantly decorated accommodations, combined with the highest comfort, in a heritage preserved mansion. The establishment offers free WiFi and a free breakfast.
The rooms at Hotel Magnolia Santiago have air conditioning and heating, extra long beds, private bathroom, mini-bar, coffee maker, flat-screen cable TV and safe. Their designs are full of details that make you feel like you are truly experiencing the best that Chili has to offer.
Hotel Magnolia Santiago has a restaurant, a terrace and a bar, so guests can enjoy the best gastronomy at all times. The establishment also has a library where guests can enjoy a good book and feel at home.
The property has a 24-hour front desk, concierge service, fitness center, in-room massage service, luggage storage and tour desk.
The hotel is steps from Santa Lucia Hill, where Santiago was founded and where you can enjoy panoramic views of Santiago. Chili's National Museum of Fine Arts is 1,300 feet away. Hotel Magnolia is approximately 2.5 mi from the Costanera Center shopping mall. The nearest Santiago International Airport is 9.3 mi away. Hotel Magnolia is 2 blocks from the Bellas Artes subway station.
Our guests say this part of Santiago is their favorite, according to independent reviews.
This is our guests' favorite part of Santiago, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, I plan to visit Chile but as per visa application I need an invitation, if I booked through you, can you give me one? thanksGood afternoon, sadly we can not do that. Kind regards.Answered on 15 March 2023
- Hola, Antes de hacer una reserva, nos podría confirmar disponibilidad de estacionamiento? Saludoslo que tenemos para ofrecer es un estacionamiento cercano llamado "SABA" que queda a una cuadra del hotel por 3000 CLP todo el día los fin de semana ..Answered on 13 March 2022
- Hello, we would like to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day 2022 at your hotel. Will the restaurant and bar be open on these days?Dear Guest, many thanks for your contact. Food service would work normally theese days. RegardsAnswered on 14 August 2022
- Is your restaurant open for business? The hotel I’m currently at still has no restaurant facilities due to the pandemic.Dear Mr.(Mrs) Good afternoon. Thank you for contacting us. Yes indeed, our restaurant services are available for guests and external clients as well. ..Answered on 8 July 2022
- We are travelling with two small children and would like to stay together in one room. Could we have one extra bed please?Thank youHello! Greetings from Hotel Magnolia. Yes, we can add an extra bed in a room with an extra cost of $50 USD Any additional questions we will attend w..Answered on 9 March 2023
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Coffee machine
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Private entrance
- Car rental
- Laptop safe
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- SpaAdditional charge
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 5 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Magnolia Santiago accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Based on local tax laws, all Chilean citizens and resident foreigners must pay an additional fee (IVA) of 19%. To be exempt from this 19% additional fee (IVA) the payment must be made in US dollars and a copy of the immigration card and passport must be presented. The passenger won't be exempt from this fee when paying in local currency. In case of no show the invoice will be billed in local currency, including this additional fee (IVA). This additional fee (IVA) is not included in the hotel rates and must be paid separately.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hotel Magnolia Santiago
The prices at Hotel Magnolia Santiago may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hotel Magnolia Santiago is 1,950 feet from the center of Santiago.
Room options at Hotel Magnolia Santiago include:
Check-in at Hotel Magnolia Santiago is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Hotel Magnolia Santiago offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
Hotel Magnolia Santiago has 1 restaurant:
- Restaurante Magnolia
Guests staying at Hotel Magnolia Santiago can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte