Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Guesthouse Hostal Mito
Almirante Montt 603, 2380067 Valparaíso, Chile – Great location - show map
Restaurant La Concepcion0.2 miles
Santiago International Airport54.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Café Restaurant Mito
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
4 reasons to choose Hostal Mito
Most popular amenities
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
This property is part of the Travel Sustainable program, which means it’s taken significant steps to make your stay more sustainable.
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- Single-use shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic water bottles not used
- Single-use plastic bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Water-efficient showers
- Option to opt out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provide guests with info about local ecosystems, history, culture, and visitor etiquette
- Green spaces like (rooftop) gardens at the property
- Most food provided is organic
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
7:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Hostal Mito accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Please note that for tax exemption foreign travelers must pay in US dollars and have to present the migration card they are given when they arrive to the country.
Foreign business travelers, who require a printed invoice, will also be charged the additional 19% regardless of the length of their stay in Chili.
This fee is not automatically calculated in the total costs for the reservation.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Hostal Mito of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Hostal Mito
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hostal Mito by:
- Bus 10min
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Hostal Mito (subject to availability):
- Street parking
- Parking garage
Hostal Mito has 1 restaurant:
- Café Restaurant Mito
Hostal Mito offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Temporary art galleries
- Happy hour
- Themed dinners
- Tour or class about local culture
- Bar crawls
- Live music/Performance
- Walking tours
The prices at Hostal Mito may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hostal Mito is 1,950 feet from the center of Valparaíso.
Check-in at Hostal Mito is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:30 PM.
Room options at Hostal Mito include: