You're eligible for a Genius discount at Vinnhaus! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in Puerto Natales' city center, Vinnhaus is a fully-renovated historical house providing hostel accommodations in a vintage atmosphere. Free Wi-Fi access is available on site. Guests can enjoy the garden at this property, where they will find native plum trees and be able to try its fruit during the summer.
Rooms at Vinnhaus feature a private bathroom. Some rooms have views of the garden or city.
Guests will find a tour desk at the property.
Puerto Natales' main square is 350 feet from Vinnhaus, while a supermarket is located only 1,000 feet away. The national History Museum is 800 feet from Vinnhaus.
Vinnhaus is a 5-minute drive from the bus terminal and a 10-minute drive from Teniente Julio Gallardo airport. Torres del Paine is a 2-hour drive away. ATMs, agencies, bars and restaurants, laundremats, and rental shops are featured in the surroundings.
This is our guests' favorite part of Puerto Natales, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Hi, as you do not offer parking at your hotel, I’m wondering is there parking available near your property ?Hola! There is street parking available in Puerto Natales so you can leave the car next to (depending on the availability) or at least close to Vinnhaus.Answered on November 6, 2022
- Is it safe to park a rental car in the street or are break-ins common as in a number of other Chilean cities?In Natales it is safe, especially in the city centerAnswered on January 12, 2022
- Do you have gluten free options for breakfast and dinner?Hello! Yes we have gluten free and also vegan options availableAnswered on October 17, 2022
- Do you have vegan options for breakfast?Hello. Yes we do have vegan options as well and if you let us know in advance you want a vegan breakfast, we can accomodate even better to the request.Answered on September 30, 2022
- Hi! Can I leave a medium size bag with you while I will do the trek around Torres del Paine?Hola! Yes, we can store your bags while you are in the park.Answered on November 25, 2022
- Still looking?
Food: Italian, Local
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
6:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 8 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Vinnhaus accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
FAQs about Vinnhaus
From the nearest airport, you can get to Vinnhaus by:
- Bus 3h
Guests staying at Vinnhaus can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Breakfast to go
Vinnhaus offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Horseback riding
- Bicycle rental
Check-in at Vinnhaus is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Vinnhaus is 650 feet from the center of Puerto Natales.
The prices at Vinnhaus may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Vinnhaus has 1 restaurant:
Room options at Vinnhaus include: