You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel Poblado Kimal! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in San Pedro de Atacama's historical center, Hotel Poblado Kimal features a garden with a swimming pool and a restaurant, as well as free WiFi and private terraces. Breakfast and free parking are provided. The main square is 1,650 feet away.
Crafted in natural materials, the spacious eco-cabins at Poblado Kimal have decking terraces and are fitted with fans and heating. All of them have private bathrooms and mini-bars. Some of them feature spa baths. The property has a relaxation center offering yoga classes, massages, smoothies and teas.
A buffet breakfast is served daily. Regional and international dishes can be ordered at the restaurant, whereas drinks and snacks from the bar can be enjoyed at the bar. Guests are welcomed with complimentary drinks.
Free Wi-Fi access is available in the reception, restaurant and pool terrace areas.
Hotel Poblado Kimal is 59 mi from Tatio Geysers and 8.1 mi from the Moon Valley. San Pedro de Atacama bus terminal is 1,000 feet away, whereas Calama airport is 62 mi away. Tours can be arranged for an extra fee.
This is our guests' favorite part of San Pedro de Atacama, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
- Do you allow medical service dog on the property?If we allow, but all damage that occurs in the facilities, the corresponding charge will be made.Answered on 6 December 2022
- How much is it to use the hottub?El precio es de $20.000 por una hora de usoAnswered on 21 October 2022
- 29 de octubre al 01 de noviembre, me pueden dar el mail, graciasPuede contactarnos por la pagina directa del hotel.Answered on 1 July 2022
- Hola, busco hotel para 3 personas 2 habitaciones, una con cama queen y otra con dos camas, que opciones tienen, graciasBuenas noches, es importante que nos indique la fecha, para revisar disponibilidad. Preferiblemente escribirnos a nuestro correoAnswered on 29 June 2022
- Hello, how much is your airport shuttle please?The values vary according to the number of people.Answered on 4 December 2022
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Inner courtyard view
- Garden view
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Socket near the bed
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Sitting area
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Accessible parking
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Packed lunches
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Entire unit located on ground floor
- Open all year
- All ages welcome
- Shallow end
- Pool/Beach towels
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Yoga classes
- Massage chair
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Spa facilities
- Facial treatments
- Beauty services
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Open-air bath
- Hot tub/JacuzziAdditional charge
- MassageAdditional charge
- SpaAdditional charge
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Hotel Poblado Kimal accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Based on local tax laws, all Chilean citizens and resident foreigners must pay an additional fee (IVA) of 19%
To be exempt from this 19% additional fee (IVA) the payment must be made in US dollars and a copy of the immigration card and passport must be presented. The passenger won't be exempt from this fee when paying in local currency. In case of no show the invoice will be billed in local currency, including this additional fee (IVA).
This additional fee (IVA) is not included in the hotel rates and must be paid seperately.
Due to covid restrictions we are not serving buffet breakfast therefore please change: A buffet breakfast is served daily to "A varied continental breakfast is served daily".
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.