Lodge Puyuhuapi Lodge & Spa
Bahia Dorita s/n, 6010000 Puerto Puyuhuapi, Chile –
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 194 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Area Info –
Queulat National Park17.9 miles
Ventisquero Colgante Mountain7.5 miles
Bosque Encantado Mountain17.4 miles
Pacifico Ocean/Sea0 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
No additional info available
4 reasons to choose Puyuhuapi Lodge & Spa
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Private beach area
Pool and Spa
- Swimming pool
- Kids' pool
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Foot bath
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Steam room
- Spa facilities
- Body wrap
- Body scrub
- Body treatments
- Hair treatments
- Waxing services
- Facial treatments
- Beauty services
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Shallow end
- Pool bar
- Pool/Beach towels
- Saltwater pool
- Heated pool
- Pool with view
- Bathhouse (additional charge)
- Open-air bath
- Hot spring bath
- Indoor pool (year-round) (additional charge)
- Outdoor pool (year-round)
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool (additional charge)
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness center
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Cooking class (additional charge)
- Tour or class about local culture (additional charge)
- Walking tours (additional charge)
- Temporary art galleries
- Water sports facilities (on site) (additional charge)
- Hiking (additional charge)
- Canoeing (additional charge)
- Pool table
- Game room
- Fishing (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site coffee shop
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' meals (additional charge)
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
No internet access available.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is needed).
- Secure parking
- Airport drop-off (additional charge)
- Airport pickup (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Indoor play area
- Books, DVDs & music for kids
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle service
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Smoke-free property
- Shops (on site)
- Packed lunches
- Gift shop
- Honeymoon suite
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Free! One additional child under 1 year stays free of charge in a crib.
One additional older child or adult is charged USD 80 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Puyuhuapi Lodge & Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that swimming pools are closed during Tuesdays for maintenance. During those days, only massage treatments are available at the spa.
Please note that in order to reach Puyuhuapi Lodge, it is necessary to cross the water fjord. The property provides passengers transportation by boat, during the following hours:
at 09:30, 12:30, 15:00 and 18:30. Boat rides with other schedules have a surcharge of $100 USD.
Based on local tax laws, Chilean citizens (and foreigners staying more than 59 days in Chili) must pay an additional fee of 19%. Foreign business travelers who require a printed invoice will also be charged the additional 19%, regardless of the length of their stay in Chili. This fee is not automatically calculated in the total costs for the reservation.