You're eligible for a Genius discount at Vista al Paine - Refugio de Aventura! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
This mountain hut offers accommodations in Torres Del Paine featuring a terrace. Complimentary buffet breakfast is daily served. Guests will also find a private parking onsite.
Some rooms at Vista el Paine feature views of Torres del Paine and others have private bathroom. Towels are not featured.
Vista al Paine is a small rustic refuge. Light and heating are not available after midnight. Heating during the day is powered by wood. Guest will also find a garden, a shared kitchen, a tour desk and shuttle services.
A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as horse riding, cycling and fishing. Salto Grande is 14 mi from Vista al Paine - Refugio de Aventura, while Gray Glacier is 15 mi from the property.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
- If we are finishing hiking the O Circuit on the 29th, are you close enough to walk to from the end of the trail?It depends on where you finalize the circuit. The real circuit ends at the Conaf Administration and the refuge is 11 km from the Conaf Administration...Answered on 10 November 2022
- Hello, Please advise on the cost of the airport shuttle from/to Puerto Natales. One person. Expected arrival: September 17, 2:40 pm Expected departure..A transfer from Puerto Natales has a cost of CL$ 90,000.- one wayAnswered on 16 September 2022
- I want to book your room in August 2-3 nights . I'm wondering have you a local guide we can also book for day trekking in torres del paine?Hello Yes, the refuge is always attended by a local guide, with permits for winter trekking, kayaking and horseback riding within the Torres del Paine..Answered on 13 June 2022
- Hello! We are planning a trip for next January 2023, we would like to ask, if there is a shuttle service from Puerto Natales to your property? Is rent..Hello Yes, we can help you, I can write to info bagualesgroup com or through your reservation in booking.Answered on 30 August 2022
- Do you offer luggage storage for guests that are doing the W or O trek after staying?Yes, you can leave your luggage while doing the W circuitAnswered on 25 October 2022
- Still looking?
2:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 4 are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction for check-in. (Only children 4 and up are allowed)
Vista al Paine - Refugio de Aventura accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
In the event of an early departure, the property will charge you the full amount for your stay.
This property is located in a pedestrian-only zone.
Parking is subject to availability due to limited spaces.
This property is accessible by an unpaved road, which might not be suitable for some vehicles.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
This property is located in a residential area, and guests are asked to refrain from excessive noise.
FAQs about Vista al Paine - Refugio de Aventura
Vista al Paine - Refugio de Aventura is 16.8 miles from the center of Torres del Paine.
Check-in at Vista al Paine - Refugio de Aventura is from 2:30 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
Room options at Vista al Paine - Refugio de Aventura include:
Vista al Paine - Refugio de Aventura offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Horseback riding
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture
Yes, Vista al Paine - Refugio de Aventura is popular with guests booking family stays.
Guests staying at Vista al Paine - Refugio de Aventura can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Vista al Paine - Refugio de Aventura may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.