No 139 Zhong Shan San Lu, Yu Zhong, 400015 Chongqing, China – Great location - show map – Subway Access
Stay in the heart of Chongqing – Great location - show map
Located beside the famous Yangtze River, Hilton Chongqing offers guestrooms, fitness facilities and an award-winning restaurant. It features separate ladies and mens’ spas and a business center.
A 3-minute drive from Renmin Square, Chongqing Hilton is a 10-minute drive from Jiefangbei CBD. It is a 35-minute drive from Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport and has free parking. It is only a 2-minute walk to the nearest metro station.
Featuring classic interiors and over-sized windows, rooms offer the comfort of an armchair, tea/coffee maker and cable TV. Marble bathrooms have a bathtub, hairdryer and premium toiletries.
Relaxing spa massages and sauna facilities can be enjoyed after a day of activity. Staff can offer travel assistance, concierge and laundry services.
Hearty international meals are served at the award-winning Café@Two, while China Moon offers regional specialties.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello! I'm a Filipino living in Kunming for the last 2 years and have not left the city since. What are the requirements I would need to present?Thanks your question, you only need to provide a valid certificate and your health code and itinerary code when check in, if your area is not listed a..Answered on 24 January 2021
- Good day Are SPA, swimming pool and gym opened now?Our hotel swimming pool and gym is open every dayAnswered on 14 December 2020
- Do you accept foreigners ? ( traveling from chengdu)Dear Guest, If you have stayed in China over 1 years, please show the Nucleic acid report within 48 hours to check in. We suggest that you take a nucl..Answered on 16 May 2022
- I am a foreigner travelling from Kunming with my 16 year old son. We have not left Yunnan in over a year and a half. We can show a green code. We have..Hi, it is glad to answer you. Our hotel allow foreigners like you, but you must provide local health code, and 14-day itinerary code when check in. Ho..Answered on 5 April 2021
- Hi I am a foreigner from Ireland that has been living in Guangzhou for almost 1 year. I last entered China in January and have not left since. Do you ..Hi, it is glad to answer you. Our hotel allow foreigners like you, but you must provide local health code, and 14-day itinerary code when check in. Ho..Answered on 2 November 2020
- Still looking?
Food: Seafood, International
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Food: Cantonese, Szechuan
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- City view
- Cleaning products
- Electric kettle
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothes rack
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Breakfast in the room
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child services
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaning
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centerAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Interconnecting room(s) available
- Family rooms
- Hair/Beauty salon
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Wheelchair accessible
- Entire unit wheelchair accessible
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 7 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hilton Chongqing accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
A negative coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result is mandatory to check in to this property.
FAQs about Hilton Chongqing
Guests staying at Hilton Chongqing can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Hilton Chongqing offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Hilton Chongqing has 2 restaurants:
- CHINA MOON
Hilton Chongqing is 2,950 feet from the center of Chongqing.
Check-in at Hilton Chongqing is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Yes, Hilton Chongqing is popular with guests booking family stays.
The prices at Hilton Chongqing may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Hilton Chongqing include: