The Kunlun Jing An
250 Hua Shan Road, Jing'an, 200040 Shanghai, China – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 66 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Shanghai
You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Kunlun Jing An! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in the Jing'an Temple area, The Kunlun Jing An is within easy reach of Shanghai’s premier shopping streets West Nanjing Road and Huaihai Road. Jing'an Temple Subway Station (line 2 and 7) is within a 5-minute walk.
The Kunlun Jing An features easy access to People's Square, Xintiandi Area and The Bund. Shanghai Hongqiao Airport is about a 40-minute drive away, while Pudong Airport is about a 55-minute car journey away.
All rooms and suites at The Kunlun Jing An feature a marble bathroom with vanity area, bathtub, shower room and luxury amenities. A spacious working desk and high-speed wireless internet are available in all units.
The health club, indoor swimming pool, squash court and outdoor tennis court provide multiple choices for a great workout during the stay. With sweeping views looking east toward the Oriental Pearl Tower, the Executive Lounge can comfortably accommodate up to 110 guests. The business center on the 2nd floor is equipped with meeting rooms, high-speed internet access, photocopying, secretarial and courier services.
Shanghai Jing An Kunlun Hotel offers an outstanding collection of international and authentic local cuisines.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- My wife and I would love to stay this holiday. We have 2 wonderful girls, 2&4 years old. Would it be possible for you to arrange a spare bed in room?Dear Guest, Warm greeting from The Kunlun Jing An and Thanks for choosing our hotel! For your request, we suggest you add an extra bed in the Executiv..Answered on 20 January 2022
- do you have heated swimming pool for children?Dear Guest, Warm greeting from The Kunlun Jing An! The hotel has heated swimming pool, but there is no special children's pool Best regardsAnswered on 15 February 2022
- Is this hotel the old Hilton ShanghaiYes, we are the old Hilton Shanghai and rrebranded to The Kunlun Jing An on January 1, 2018.Answered on 18 December 2019
- Hi, Could you tell me what’s included in the executive benefits please?The Executive Room with Complimentary breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktails Complimentary soft drinks, coffer, tea, cookies and fresh fruit..Answered on 9 November 2020
- Hi there, I need book & pay via my uk credit card for a surprise for my mum. I don’t want her pay at property. How can I book and pay?We suggest that you can choose the prepaid order, so that guests do not need to pay for the room when they arrive at the hotelAnswered on 21 March 2021
- Still looking?
连天阁 Atiunm Cafe
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
鲜筵 Xian Yan
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
- RacquetballAdditional charge
- Tennis courtAdditional charge
- Breakfast in the room
- Valet parking
- Private check-in/out
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centerAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Car rental
- Hair/Beauty salon
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Open all year
- MassageAdditional charge
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash The Kunlun Jing An accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about The Kunlun Jing An
Yes, The Kunlun Jing An is popular with guests booking family stays.
The Kunlun Jing An is 2 miles from the center of Shanghai.
Room options at The Kunlun Jing An include:
The prices at The Kunlun Jing An may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at The Kunlun Jing An can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The Kunlun Jing An has 3 restaurants:
- 鲜筵 Xian Yan
- 锦筵 JinYan
- 连天阁 Atiunm Cafe
Check-in at The Kunlun Jing An is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The Kunlun Jing An offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Tennis court
- Swimming pool
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.