Beijing Hotel NUO Forbidden City
33 East Chang An Avenue, Block B, Dongcheng, 100004 Beijing, China – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 85 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Beijing – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Beijing Hotel NUO Forbidden City! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Set in a classic French-orient architecture, Beijing Hotel NUO showcases the charm of Old China with its rich furnishings and priceless antiques. Aside from free Wi-Fi, it features pampering spa services and an indoor pool.
Beijing Hotel NUO is located within the popular Wangfujing shopping area, a 3-minute walk from Wangfujing Metro Station (Line 1) and a 20-minute walk from the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square. China World Trade Center is 16 minutes' drive away. Beijing Railway Station is 10 minutes' drive away. Beijing Capital International Airport is 50 minutes' drive away.
Extra spacious and fitted with air conditioning, rooms at Beijing Hotel NUO are equipped with flat-screen satellite TVs and DVD players. A personal safe, mini-bar and ironing facilities are also included.
Staying guests can exercise at the state-of-the-art fitness center. Beijing Hotel NUO also provides a tour desk and a souvenir shop.
East 33 Restaurant serves an international buffet, while Jaan Restaurant presents creative French dishes and an extensive wine list. Live jazz piano music and delicious cocktails can be enjoyed at Writer's Bar.
This is our guests' favorite part of Beijing, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM & Currency Exchange: Need cash? There's an ATM and a currency exchange service at this property.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, we are a family of four. 2 adults and 2 children aged 8 and 10 visiting beijing in March. Heard so much about your hotel. We wish to lodge at your..Dear Guest, Thank you for your question and I apologize for the delay in our response as this Q&A feature is a new one and we were unaware of it. Our ..Answered on November 11, 2019
- Do u provide any Wheel chair if needed?Dear Guest, We have a wheelchair to transport guest in need. We can assist and could rent one for you if you need it during your entire stay. Best Reg..Answered on November 12, 2019
- My husband and I will be celebrating our 26 wedding anniversary in Bejing, if we book this hotel, can you arrange for something special ? ThanksDear Guest, Good Evening, Thank you for considering our hotel while planning your trip to Beijing. We are always delighted to know that our guests are..Answered on December 7, 2019
- Can I book a Delux twin bed and add an extra roll-away bed as we are a family of 3, travelling with my mum and my niece? Or can I just sleep on the sofa?Dear Guest, Thank you for your interest in our hotel. Depending on the type of room you choose you may be able to put a rollaway in the room. Our heri..Answered on November 14, 2019
- Hi We are a family of 4 (kids aged 13 and 10). Is the deluxe twin room with two double beds suitable for all of us? Thank you. PatrickDear Guest， the twin bed is 1.35m*2m for each bed. CynthiaAnswered on January 11, 2020
- Still looking?
Food: American, Chinese
Most popular amenities
From 4:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Beijing Hotel NUO Forbidden City accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries on dates where such guidelines exist.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
As a result of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has temporarily suspended its shuttle services.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
泳池1: Closed from Fri, Dec 13, 2019 until Sun, Dec 15, 2019
FAQs about Beijing Hotel NUO Forbidden City
Beijing Hotel NUO Forbidden City is 1.1 miles from the center of Beijing.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Room options at Beijing Hotel NUO Forbidden City include:
Guests staying at Beijing Hotel NUO Forbidden City can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Yes, Beijing Hotel NUO Forbidden City is popular with guests booking family stays.
Beijing Hotel NUO Forbidden City has 2 restaurants:
Beijing Hotel NUO Forbidden City offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Happy hour
- Swimming pool
Check-in at Beijing Hotel NUO Forbidden City is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Beijing Hotel NUO Forbidden City by:
- Taxi 50min
The prices at Beijing Hotel NUO Forbidden City may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.