Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Beijing Hotel NUO Forbidden City
33 East Chang An Avenue, Block B, Dongcheng, 100004 Beijing, China – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 143 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Beijing Hotel NUO Forbidden City
- Hi, we are a family of four. 2 adults and 2 children aged 8 and 10 visiting beijing in March. Heard so much about your hotel. We wish to lodge at your...Dear Guest, Thank you for your question and I apologize for the delay in our response as this Q&A feature is a new one and we were unaware of it. Our ...Answered on November 11, 2019
- Do u provide any Wheel chair if needed?Dear Guest, We have a wheelchair to transport guest in need. We can assist and could rent one for you if you need it during your entire stay. Best Reg...Answered on November 12, 2019
- My husband and I will be celebrating our 26 wedding anniversary in Bejing, if we book this hotel, can you arrange for something special ? ThanksDear Guest, Good Evening, Thank you for considering our hotel while planning your trip to Beijing. We are always delighted to know that our guests are...Answered on December 7, 2019
- Can I book a Delux twin bed and add an extra roll-away bed as we are a family of 3, travelling with my mum and my niece? Or can I just sleep on the so...Dear Guest, Thank you for your interest in our hotel. Depending on the type of room you choose you may be able to put a rollaway in the room. Our heri...Answered on November 14, 2019
- Hi We are a family of 4 (kids aged 13 and 10). Is the deluxe twin room with two double beds suitable for all of us? Thank you. PatrickDear Guest， the twin bed is 1.35m*2m for each bed. CynthiaAnswered on January 11, 2020
- Still looking?
Food: American, Chinese
Most popular amenities
From 4:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
|CNY 400 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Beijing Hotel NUO Forbidden City accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries on dates where such guidelines exist.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
As a result of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has temporarily suspended its shuttle services.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
泳池1: Closed from Fri, Dec 13, 2019 until Sun, Dec 15, 2019
FAQs about Beijing Hotel NUO Forbidden City
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Beijing Hotel NUO Forbidden City offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Happy hour
- Swimming pool
Guests staying at Beijing Hotel NUO Forbidden City can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Beijing Hotel NUO Forbidden City is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at Beijing Hotel NUO Forbidden City include:
The prices at Beijing Hotel NUO Forbidden City may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Beijing Hotel NUO Forbidden City has 2 restaurants:
Yes, Beijing Hotel NUO Forbidden City is popular with guests booking family stays.
Beijing Hotel NUO Forbidden City is 1.1 miles from the center of Beijing.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Beijing Hotel NUO Forbidden City by:
- Taxi 50min