The Peninsula Beijing
8 Goldfish Lane, Wangfujing, Dongcheng, 100006 Beijing, China –
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 229 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Premier King Suite
Grand Premier Twin Suite
Deluxe King Suite
Grand Premier King Suite
Premier Twin Suite
Deluxe Twin Suite
Superior King Suite
Superior Twin Suite
5 Reasons to Choose The Peninsula Beijing
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Beijing
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Dengshikou Station 0.1 miles
- Beijing Foreign Languages Bookstore 0.3 miles
- New China Children's Store 0.3 miles
- Wangfujing Street 0.3 miles
- Beijing Department Store 0.3 miles
- Beijing Wangfujing Xinhua Bookstore 0.4 miles
- Former Residence of Lao She 0.5 miles
- Beijing People's Art Theater 0.5 miles
- Oriental Plaza 0.5 miles
- Huangchenggen Relic Site Park 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Tiananmen Square 1.2 miles
- Forbidden City 1.4 miles
- Nan Luo Gu Xiang 1.6 miles
- Qianmen Street 1.6 miles
- Shichahai Area 1.8 miles
- Dashilan Street 1.9 miles
- Houhai Bar Street 2 miles
- Yonghegong Temple 2.2 miles
- Temple of Heaven 2.6 miles
- Summer Palace 9.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Cartier Market 0.4 miles
- Beijing Nanyuan Airport 8.9 miles
- Beijing Capital International Airport 14.3 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
- Beijing apm Mall
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs CNY 80 per day.
Front Desk Services
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged CNY 233.20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Greatwall Peony The Peninsula Beijing accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Guests who wish to use the hotel's airport transfer service must inform the property at least 24 hours in advance. Contact details can be found on the booking confirmation.
From 1 June 2015, all indoor public spaces, offices and public transportation in Beijing are required to be 100% smoke-free in accordance with the city's new smoking ban. Violators may face fines of up to RMB 200. Thanks for your abiding the rule.