This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Unnamed Road Vereda el Uvital, El Peñol, Antioquia, 053857 Guatapé, Colombia – Great location - show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Bacoa Hostel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Located in Guatapé, 6.7 miles from Piedra del Peñol, Bacoa Hostel has accommodations with a garden, free private parking, a shared lounge and a terrace. Guests can enjoy a drink at the bar or a meal in the restaurant.
The hostel provides some accommodations that have mountain views, and the rooms include a shared bathroom with a shower. All rooms include bed linen.
The daily breakfast offers vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free options.
You can play ping pong and darts at Bacoa Hostel, and the area is popular for hiking and cycling.
The nearest airport is José María Córdova International Airport, 22 miles from the accommodation.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.Bacoa Hostel has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jan 4, 2018
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
- Hola! ¿Cómo puedo añadir el desayuno y la cena en el momento de la reserva? No veo la opciónhola! si deseas podemos ofrecerte un paquete de alimentación completo $60k por persona o desayuno $10k almuerzo $30 k y cena $30k y si quieres podemos reservarlos anticipadamente y se cancelan acá en el hostal.Answered on 4 February 2021
- Hay parking cerca al sitió?Sí. Pero por favor comunícate con nosotros antes de llegar a nuestro hostel. Tenemos qué enviarles información importanteAnswered on 26 December 2020
- Is it quiet at night?We have a Bar area but the space is large so if it is very quietAnswered on 25 August 2019
- How do you get here? We will be coming from Armenia and returning to Medellin using public transport. many thanksHello,In Medellin you have to go to Terminal del Norte take the bus to El Peñol town; when you arrived in plaza tomatero ask the Jeep that goes to Vereda El Uvital, tell driver you go Bacoa in the spot you get down walk about 10 minutes.Answered on 29 April 2023
- Open forBreakfast • Brunch • Lunch • Dinner • Cocktail hour
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Traditional • Romantic
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Vegan • Gluten-free • Dairy-free
- Toilet paper
- Landmark view
- Mountain view
- Lake view
- Outdoor fireplace
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- BBQ facilitiesAdditional charge
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Themed dinnersAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking tours
- Evening entertainment
- Water sports facilities on siteAdditional charge
- Game room
- FishingAdditional charge
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Street parking
- Public transit tickets
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Outdoor play equipment for kids
- Indoor play area
- Board games/Puzzles
- Board games/puzzles
- Fire extinguishers
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Adults only
- Non-smoking rooms
- Public Bath
- Open-air bath
From 3:00 PM
From 6:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
This property only accepts cash payments.
The fine print
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
License number: 143660
FAQs about Bacoa Hostel
Bacoa Hostel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Game room
- Evening entertainment
- Public Bath
- Bike tours
- Open-air bath
- Themed dinners
- Walking tours
- Bicycle rental
- Water sports facilities on site
- Happy hour
Guests staying at Bacoa Hostel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Bacoa Hostel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 1:00 PM.
The prices at Bacoa Hostel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Bacoa Hostel is 3.1 miles from the center of Guatapé.
Bacoa Hostel has 1 restaurant: