Hotel Dos Aguas Lodge
La Punta, Rincón del Mar, 707017 Rincón, Colombia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 464 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Got a question?
Find more info in the questions and answers. Need something else? Send your own question to the property below.
About Dos Aguas Lodge
Thanks! You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.
Restaurant Rincón Dive Center0.6 miles
Restaurant Dubai0 miles
Punta Seca Beach1,600 feet
Corozal Airport39.1 miles
Rafael Núñez International Airport47.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Italian, Mediterranean, Mexican, Pizza, Tex-Mex, Local, International, Latin American
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner, Cocktail hour
4 reasons to choose Dos Aguas Lodge
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most popular amenities
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
This property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce food waste
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Single-use shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic water bottles not used
- Single-use plastic bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Water-efficient showers
- Option to opt out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provide guests with info about local ecosystems, history, culture, and visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed or interacted with while kept at the property, nor are they harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Green spaces like (rooftop) gardens at the property
- Most food provided is organic
3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 2 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking for more than 8 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Dos Aguas Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
FAQs about Dos Aguas Lodge
The prices at Dos Aguas Lodge may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Dos Aguas Lodge is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Dos Aguas Lodge offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Happy hour
- Yoga classes
- Cooking class
- Horseback riding
- Walking tours
- Live music/Performance
- Tour or class about local culture
From the nearest airport, you can get to Dos Aguas Lodge by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 2h 30min
- Taxi 2h 50min
Guests staying at Dos Aguas Lodge can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Dos Aguas Lodge is 2,950 feet from the center of Rincón.
Room options at Dos Aguas Lodge include:
Dos Aguas Lodge has 1 restaurant: