Filandia via La India 2.6 Km. (Via Los Otobos), Filandia, Quindio., 634001 Filandia, Colombia – Great location - show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Selina Quindio! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Selina Quindio is set in Filandia and features an outdoor swimming pool. A hot tub and a bicycle rental service are available for guests. Free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk are featured.
At the hotel, every room is fitted with a wardrobe.
A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.
Guests at Selina Quindio will be able to enjoy activities in and around Filandia, like cycling
Filandia is 2.5 from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 11 mi from the property.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.1 for a two-person trip.Selina Quindio has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Aug 5, 2017
Hotel chain/brand: Selina Hotels
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hola quiero saber si la propiedad es de fácil acceso vamos en automóvil y que tan lejos está del pueblo?Hola. Estamos ubicados aproximadamente entre 5 a 10 minutos del pueblo, en el acceso hay un trayecto de 15 a 20 metros en condiciones bajas, pero sí es posible ingresar en automóvil. Te esperamos pronto.Answered on 29 April 2022
- Hola, we would like to stay at your property in early February. Other than taking a plane, how do you recommend we safely arrive to you from Medellin? Is renting a car and driving ourselves from Medellin to your hotel and visit the area driving ourselves our car safe for tourists?Hello, we are very pleased to welcome you to our location. To get here by car is about 8 hours, the second option is to take a plane from Medellin to Pereira, being in Pereira we can offer private transportation from the airport to Selina.Answered on 14 January 2023
- Hi! What is the wifi upload and download speedi? Am I able to take zoom calls? ThanksHello, We have a Satellital Internet with 50 Megas. Yes, you can have Zoom calls. Selina Teams has always videommetings through Zoom and Meeting , and it works perfectly.Answered on 21 July 2022
- do you have rooms with private bathroom. inside the room?Yes, all our rooms have private bathroom inside. Also our share bathroom in our community room has this bathroom inside.Answered on 21 April 2023
- Buen día, estas habitaciones todas tienen el baño privado? Dentro de la habitación?Hola. Efectivamente todas las habitaciones en Selina cuentan con baño privado.Answered on 29 April 2022
- Los Otobos
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Shared kitchen
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour security
- Smoke-free property
- Family rooms
- Open all year
- Shallow end
- Pool/Beach towels
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Beach chairs/Loungers
From 3:00 PM to 12:00 AM
From 11:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 4 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Cash Selina Quindio accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Selina Quindio
Yes, Selina Quindio is popular with guests booking family stays.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Selina Quindio is 1.3 miles from the center of Filandia.
The prices at Selina Quindio may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Selina Quindio offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Tour or class about local culture
- Bicycle rental
- Swimming pool
Check-in at Selina Quindio is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:30 AM.
Guests staying at Selina Quindio can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Room options at Selina Quindio include:
- Bed in Dorm
Selina Quindio has 1 restaurant:
- Los Otobos