Lake View Hostel
Cra 22 N.29B-29, 123457 Guatapé, Colombia – Great location - show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Lake View Hostel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Featuring free WiFi, Lake View Hostel offers accommodations in Guatapé, 29 mi from Medellín. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.
You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding and fishing. Barbosa is 19 mi from Lake View Hostel, while Las Palmas is 27 mi from the property. José María Córdova International Airport is 19 mi away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.6 for a two-person trip.Lake View Hostel has been welcoming Booking.com guests since May 11, 2017
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do you have planned events or activities?Yes, we have an activities office who is in charge of all entertainment. Kayak, bike, motorbike and boats are some of the rentals we offer to our gues..Answered on 12 November 2019
- How much does it cost to rent a lock?We strongly recommend to our guests to bring their own lock, but if they don't have we can borrow them one.Answered on 12 November 2019
- Hola, Quisiera saber si ustedes tienen servicios de recogida al aeropuerto de Medellín y cuanto cuestas?Hola, Si tenemos servicio de recogida.Answered on 5 April 2022
- hola, incluye desayuno? tienen restaurante?Hola, Los precios de las habitaciones no incluyen desayuno, pero tenemos la opción de desayuno, y tenemos un restaurante de comida tailandesa. Cerram..Answered on 17 January 2022
- Hola! Buenas noches! Me gustaría saber si el wi-fi está bien, trabajo en linea y sin eso podría afectar me trabajo.. Gracias, LoreHola Lore buenas noches, no contamos con internet de alta velocidad, sin embargo, podría considerarse como un WIFI aceptable dentro de los parámetros ..Answered on 29 December 2021
- Still looking?
- Thai Terrace
- AmbienceTraditional • Modern
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Vegan
- Toilet paper
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Shared kitchen
- Socket near the bed
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- AerobicsAdditional chargeOff-site
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Bike tours
- Water parkAdditional chargeOff-site
- Horseback ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- CanoeingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Game room
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Grocery deliveriesAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
From 1:00 PM to 11:30 PM
From 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Lake View Hostel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
License number: 45477
FAQs about Lake View Hostel
The prices at Lake View Hostel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Lake View Hostel has 1 restaurant:
- Thai Terrace
Check-in at Lake View Hostel is from 1:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Lake View Hostel is 2,600 feet from the center of Guatapé.
Lake View Hostel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Game room
- Water park
- Horseback riding
- Bike tours
- Bicycle rental
- Live sports events (broadcast)