You're eligible for a Genius discount at Masaya Bogotá! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in the Candelaria neighborhood, Hostal Masaya features a fully equipped common kitchen and free WiFi. Guests can relax in the TV room and BBQ facilities are available.
Hostal Masaya has suites with private bathrooms and dormitories with lockers and shared bathroom facilities. Hot water is available 24/7. Room service is provided.
Breakfast is served daily and there is permanent security, including a night watchman. The hotel has typical Colombian décor and a 24-hour front desk service. Guests can relax in the hammocks, in the game room, or in the relaxation rooms.
Cerro Monserrate Hill is 2,3.1 miles away, Casa de la Moneda is 450 yards away, and Chorro de Quevedo –the artist centre- is 100 yards away. El Dorado Airport is 11.2 miles away.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi , I was looking for dorm room there are 2 of us think it was 4 beds ? And yes I’m looking to book for the 18th and 19th February Thank you ChrisHola Chris, si quieres reservar una habitación para dos puedes reservar una twin privada, esa habitación tiene dos camas, o si deseas pueden reservar ..Answered on 17 January 2022
- can you arrange a taxi to drop us off at the airport for a very early morning flight?hello good morning yes of course we canAnswered on 16 April 2022
- Is there a space to do work?Hello, we have spaces were you can workAnswered on 26 January 2022
- Hi, do you organise anything for New Year’s Eve?Hi, for the moment not, but if you want i can recommended restaurants or places when you can celebrate new year.Answered on 28 December 2021
- Se puede caminar sin problemas por la noche en La Candelaria? Yo se que no es la área más segura pero si queremos ir a cenar a pie es posible?Buenas noches, claro que si, es una zona donde hay hombres de seguridad y policías ya que es un lugar turístico y cerca a universidades, igual te reco..Answered on 29 March 2022
- Still looking?
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular facilities
15:00 - 00:00
06:30 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 4 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Masaya Bogotá accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
License number: 25983
FAQs about Masaya Bogotá
Masaya Bogotá offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Evening entertainment
- Cooking class
- Entertainment staff
- Bike tours
- Live sport events (broadcast)
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture
The prices at Masaya Bogotá may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Masaya Bogotá by:
- Taxi 20min
Check-in at Masaya Bogotá is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Masaya Bogotá is 1.4 miles from the centre of Bogotá.