Welcome to the Caribbean coast of Colombia, where you will find beaches, surfing waves, palm trees, a jungle and the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta (the highest mountain range near the sea in the world)! Relax, have fun, get a tan and come swim at Viajero Tayrona.
Enjoy our private beach at Viajero Tayrona or take a dip in the pool with a tropical cocktail from our bar. We have private ecological rooms with their own terraces and shared dormitories (some are for women only).
Enjoy our free daily activities; from volleyball tournaments, yoga and meditation, dance classes, movie nights on the beach, bonfires, karaoke nights or our famous giant jenga (if it's higher than 27 levels, you'll get a free shot!).
Looking for adventure? Book a surfing lesson or go hiking and explore the "Lost City", where you'll meet a local indigenous tribe. Prefer something quieter? Lie in a hammock on the beach while watching the sunset or book a massage and enjoy it while listening to the waves crashing along the coast. If you are looking for a place to relax, sunbathe, enjoy delicious cocktails and do different activities, this is the place for you!
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Playa Buritaca8.0 Very good beach250 feet from property
- Buenos días, El Hostel cuenta con buena covertura de WIFI ? estoy planeando ir de trabajom una semana ? Gracias :)Hola Tenemos muchas personas que han desarrollado sus actividades de teletrabajo durante varios días y semanas incluso sin problemas. El WiFi funciona..Answered on March 9, 2021
- Can I request and extra bedWe also have private rooms with 5 and 6 beds!Answered on October 27, 2019
- Hola buen día. Quiero saber si hay disponibilidad de una habitación para dos personas, del 26 al 30 de julio. Y que costo tiene? Gracias.Holaaaaa, si contamos con disponibilidad. Podes verificar lo que está disponible y el respectivo precio en nuestra pagina oficial o aquí en Booking.Answered on June 30, 2021
- Hola, el hotel queda dentro del Parque Tayrona o entre Guachaca y Palomino?Hola, no, nuestro hostel queda pasando el parque tayrona, cerca a Buritaca.Answered on August 10, 2021
- Hola, tienen algún tipo de day pass?Hola, manejamos pasadías entre las 9am☀️ y las 5pm. Se debe llamar un día antes para verificar si hay disponibilidad para el mismo. El valor es de $50..Answered on September 6, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Viajero Tayrona Hostel & Ecohabs accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note standard rooms do not have access to hot water.
Please note prices do not include desserts nor alcoholic beverages.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Viajero Tayrona Hostel & Ecohabs of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
License number: 23397