Sal Si Puedes
Isla de Tintipan, Sal Si Puedes, 130019 Tintipan Island, Colombia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 118 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Sal Si Puedes! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Located in Tintipan Island, Sal Si Puedes has a garden, terrace, bar, and free WiFi. The property has a concierge service, a tour desk and currency exchange for guests.
At the hotel, the rooms are equipped with a closet. With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, rooms at Sal Si Puedes also have a sea view. All rooms at the accommodation feature air conditioning and a safety deposit box.
Breakfast is available every morning, and includes continental, American and vegetarian options. At Sal Si Puedes you'll find a restaurant serving Caribbean and Spanish cuisine. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options can also be requested.
Guests at the hotel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Tintipan Island, like snorkeling and canoeing.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.Sal Si Puedes has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Oct 20, 2016
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is your private beach next to the property or do I need to use a means of transportation to go there?we have a private beach only for guests.. just in front of the house...Answered on 12 September 2019
- What is the transportation like from Cartagena? How far is it by boat? Do you have a recommendation or estimate on pricing?Boat departs all day at 9 am. You must book in advanced. Price is 100,000 COP one way. There are limited seats and luggage restrictions. Is 2 hours by boat.Answered on 13 February 2020
- What is the easiest way to get to your resort from Cartenaga?Cartagena - Island (2 hours): Departure time: 9am. (30 USD aprox )per person one way. Island - Cartagena (2 hours): Departure time: 1130am. (30 USD ..Answered on 1 February 2022
- Is it possible to book a private boat ride to return from the island to Cartagena to catch an earlier flight? How much would that cost?hi,, yes is possible. price is two millon and fivehundred thousandAnswered on 24 October 2022
- hola! queria saber si dispone de wifi y si este funciona bien, ya que debo trabajar con buena conexión! graciashola... no.. es satelital y en solo areas comunes. si tienes linea claro funciona bien datosAnswered on 29 September 2022
- Still looking?
- CuisineCaribbean • Spanish
- Open forBreakfast • Lunch • Dinner • Cocktail hour
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Romantic
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Vegan • Gluten-free
- Toilet paper
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Landmark view
- Garden view
- Ocean view
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Private beach area
- Socket near the bed
- Water sports facilities on siteAdditional charge
- DivingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Game room
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private check-in/out
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Board games/Puzzles
- Board games/puzzles
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Tile/Marble floor
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach chairs/Loungers
From 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM
From 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.
The fine print
License number: 46694