You're eligible for a Genius discount at Sal Si Puedes! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in Tintipan Island, Sal Si Puedes offers beachfront accommodations a few steps from Isla Tintipán and has facilities like a restaurant, a bar and a garden. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property provides a concierge service, a tour desk and currency exchange for guests.
At the hotel, the rooms come with a closet. Complete with a private bathroom, all rooms at Sal Si Puedes come with air conditioning, and certain rooms also offer a seating area. At the accommodation the rooms are equipped with bed linen and towels.
Continental and à la carte breakfast options are available every morning at Sal Si Puedes.
Guests at the hotel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Tintipan Island, like snorkeling and canoeing.
Santa Cruz del Islote is a 9-minute walk from Sal Si Puedes.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
- Is your private beach next to the property or do I need to use a means of transportation to go there?we have a private beach only for guests.. just in front of the house...Answered on September 12, 2019
- What is the transportation like from Cartagena? How far is it by boat? Do you have a recommendation or estimate on pricing?Boat departs all day at 9 am. You must book in advanced. Price is 100,000 COP one way. There are limited seats and luggage restrictions. Is 2 hours by boat.Answered on February 13, 2020
- What is the easiest way to get to your resort from Cartenaga?Cartagena - Island (2 hours): Departure time: 9am. (30 USD aprox )per person one way. Island - Cartagena (2 hours): Departure time: 1130am. (30 USD ..Answered on February 1, 2022
- Is it possible to book a private boat ride to return from the island to Cartagena to catch an earlier flight? How much would that cost?hi,, yes is possible. price is two millon and fivehundred thousandAnswered on October 24, 2022
- hola! queria saber si dispone de wifi y si este funciona bien, ya que debo trabajar con buena conexión! graciashola... no.. es satelital y en solo areas comunes. si tienes linea claro funciona bien datosAnswered on September 29, 2022
- Still looking?
Food: Caribbean, Spanish
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Most popular amenities
1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 14 are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction for check-in. (Only children 14 and up are allowed)
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.
The fine print
License number: 46694