Almonds and Corals Lodge
9 km del centro de Puerto Viejo, 60111 Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica – Great location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Almonds and Corals Lodge! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Offering a restaurant, Almonds and Corals Lodge is located within the Gandoca-Manzanillo Wildlife Refuge and in front of Manzanillo beach. Free WiFi access is available on common areas.
Featuring a bath and private bathrooms You can enjoy garden view from the room. Extras include a safety deposit box and a fan. Room walls are mosquito nets.
At Almonds and Corals Lodge you will find a garden, a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a games room and a tour desk.
An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including fishing, hiking and snorkeling. The property offers free parking.
This eco-friendly property is 1,650 feet from Manzanillo town center and 3.1 mi from Punta Uva Beach. Limon International Airport is about an-hour drive away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Manzanillo Beach9.3 Wonderful beach2,250 feet from property
Punta Uva Beach9.5 Exceptional beach4,100 feet from property
- Can you arrange for the transfer from San Jose? How much does it cost for 2 or 3 passengers? Or if we drive on our own, are the roads good? Or do we n..Hi! Yes , we can arrange private and shared transfers. And also yes, the roads are perfectly fine for renting a car, and sedan would be more than enough.Answered on January 30, 2022
- Hello, is it possible to have 5 people on a 2 Queen Bed Bungalow? We are a family and it would not make sense for us to pay for an extra Room for oneSure, we can work it out. Regards,Answered on October 21, 2020
- How are from the capital airport?4 hour drive from SJOAnswered on September 30, 2021
- How close is the beachHello, we have direct access to the Beach (playa grande Manzanillo) ! We stay at your entire disposal for any further question! Kinds regards.Answered on July 9, 2022
- Hi is there good waves to surf near by ?Hi! Not far from the hotel (10 minutes by car or bus) there is the Cocles Beach where you can surf.Answered on July 12, 2022
- Still looking?
Food: American, Argentinian, Caribbean, Italian, Mexican, Peruvian, Steakhouse, Thai, Local, Asian, Latin American, Grill/BBQ
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Almonds and Corals Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Almonds and Corals Lodge
Guests staying at Almonds and Corals Lodge can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Check-in at Almonds and Corals Lodge is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Room options at Almonds and Corals Lodge include:
The prices at Almonds and Corals Lodge may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Almonds and Corals Lodge is 6.2 miles from the center of Puerto Viejo.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Almonds and Corals Lodge by:
- Car 4h 15min
Almonds and Corals Lodge offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Pool table
- Game room
- Couples' massage
- Bicycle rental
- Full-body massage
Almonds and Corals Lodge has 1 restaurant:
- Cativo Restaurant