300 meters east of the gas station 5655, 00111 Monteverde Costa Rica, Costa Rica – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 282 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Hotel Belmar is located in Monteverde, Costa Rica, features a unique restaurant with on-site brewery and a juice bar; also it has an organic garden and certification on sustainability. It features free WiFi in all areas.
Each room here has beautiful wooden decoration, a minibar and a seating area. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include an outdoor seating area, a safety deposit box and bed linen.
At Hotel Belmar you will find a hot tub, a garden and a terrace. There is also a wellness centre with a yoga studio and spa services. Other facilities offered at the property include a ticket service, a tour desk and luggage storage.
An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. The property offers free parking.
Santa Elena town is 2.5 miles away and Juan Santamaría International Airport is 82 miles from Hotel Belmar.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Can I purchase and receive some of your coffee beans?Good afternoon! Thank you very much for your inquiry. Quite unfortunately we are not currently exporting coffee, however you can most certainly enjo..Answered on 24 February 2020
- do you have stairs one has to use? If so, are there handrails?Yes we have stairs with handrailsAnswered on 9 June 2021
- Is the honeymoom suite avaialble for our dates and what is the price, plus two other rooms?Good afternoon, Thank you very muchfor the question, would you be so kind to share your name and dates that you are going to be visiting us? Thank y..Answered on 27 November 2021
- How far are you from 100% Aventura? Do you have adjoining rooms? If not, what two classes of rooms can be next to each other and accommodate 5 peopleThank you for the inquiries! In regards to 100% Aventura, the park is about a 15/20 minute drive away from the hotel. We have one category called the..Answered on 13 May 2022
- the forest superior room is the bedroom and the sofa in separate rooms or are they in the same room? Is there privacy between the sofa and the bed?Good evening! The Forest Superior room has the king size bed and the sofa bed next to each other.Answered on 17 May 2022
- Still looking?
Cuisine: Local, Latin American
- Toilet paper
- Private bathroom
- Mountain view
- Outdoor dining area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Horse ridingAdditional charge
- Coffee house on site
- FruitsAdditional charge
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Kid mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Private check-in/check-out
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- Board games/puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Safety deposit box
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Wake-up service
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Yoga classes
- Spa facilities
- Sun umbrellas
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- MassageAdditional charge
- Spa and wellness centreAdditional charge
From 15:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 12 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Belmar accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Hotel Belmar in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hotel Belmar
Check-in at Hotel Belmar is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Yes, there is a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Hotel Belmar on this page.
Hotel Belmar has 1 restaurant:
Room options at Hotel Belmar include:
Hotel Belmar is 0.6 miles from the centre of Monteverde Costa Rica.
Guests staying at Hotel Belmar can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
The prices at Hotel Belmar may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Hotel Belmar offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Spa and wellness centre
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Horse riding
- Yoga classes
- Spa facilities
- Walking tours
- Happy hour