Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Hotel Colina Secreta - Glamping and VillasTravel Sustainable property
Calle Margarita, playa Cocles Colina Secreta Glamping Calle Margarita, Colina Secreta Glamping, 70403 Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 88 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Most popular facilities
|Max adults: 3||
Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Garden View
|Max adults: 2||
Double Room with Private Bathroom
|Max adults: 2. Max children: 1||
|Max adults: 3. Max children: 2||
Luxury Triple Room
|Max adults: 4. Max children: 3||
|Max adults: 4. Max children: 2|
|Max adults: 4. Max children: 2|
This property is part of the Travel Sustainable programme, which means it’s taken significant steps to make your stay more sustainable.
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and environmentally friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce their food wastage
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic water bottles not used
- Single-use plastic beverage bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Option to opt-out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organised by local guides and businesses offered
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provides guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Most food provided is organic
- Bicycle rental
- Bicycle parking
4 reasons to choose Colina Secreta - Glamping and Villas
Got a question?
Find more information in the questions and answers. Still need info? Send your own question to the property below.
About Colina Secreta - Glamping and Villas
Thanks! You will receive an email as soon as the property has answered your question.
Jaguar Rescue Center1.1 miles
Restaurant Pizzeria Rio Negro1.1 miles
Restaurant La Nena1.1 miles
Restaurant Como en la Gloria1.2 miles
Sea/ocean Playa Cocles1.2 miles
Cocles Beach1 miles
Chiquita Beach1.6 miles
Negra Beach2.2 miles
Punta Uva Beach2.3 miles
Manzanillo Beach5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular facilities
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 21:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
11:00 - 11:30
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 6 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Colina Secreta - Glamping and Villas accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours.
Please inform Colina Secreta - Glamping and Villas in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Colina Secreta - Glamping and Villas
Guests staying at Colina Secreta - Glamping and Villas can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Colina Secreta - Glamping and Villas offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Themed dinner nights
- Yoga classes
- Tour or class about local culture
- Horse riding
- Walking tours
- Cooking class
- Happy hour
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Colina Secreta - Glamping and Villas (subject to availability):
- Parking on site
- Private parking
- Free parking
From the nearest airport, you can get to Colina Secreta - Glamping and Villas by:
- Airport shuttle (public) 4h
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 4h
The prices at Colina Secreta - Glamping and Villas may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Check-in at Colina Secreta - Glamping and Villas is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:30.
Room options at Colina Secreta - Glamping and Villas include:
Colina Secreta - Glamping and Villas is 2.2 miles from the centre of Puerto Viejo.