Le Cameleon Boutique Hotel
Puerto Viejo, 70403 Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica –
The all-white minimalist rooms are decorated with a touch of bright colours and have all the comfort expected in order to have a restful night after your day at the beach or for your afternoon nap after touring the region.
Area Info –
Restaurants & Markets
- Duende Gourmet Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Koki Beach Restaurant 1.9 miles
- Cafe Viejo Restaurant 1.9 miles
- Salsa Brava Cafe/Bar 1.9 miles
- Nema Cafe/Bar 1.9 miles
- Pecora Nera Restaurant 0 miles
- Super Cocles Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Quevrada Ernesto River 1.2 miles
- Carribean Sea Ocean/Sea 0.1 miles
- Rio Negro River 0.1 miles
- Margaritha Mountain 0.2 miles
- Rio Cocles River 0.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Restaurante Ocho y Medio
Open for: Dinner, Cocktail hour
Open for: Breakfast
NOA Beach Club
Open for: Lunch, Cocktail hour
6 Reasons to Choose Le Cameleon Boutique Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Puerto Viejo
Most Popular Facilities
Le Cameleon Boutique Hotel features these highly-rated facilities:
- Swimming Pool 8.1
- Outdoor Furniture
- Private Beach Area
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Yoga Classes
- Spa/Wellness Packages
- Beach Umbrellas
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are not allowed.
- Snorkeling Off-site (additional charge)
- Horseback Riding Off-site (additional charge)
- Diving Off-site (additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site (additional charge)
- Canoeing Off-site (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Fishing Off-site (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Street Parking
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
Entertainment and Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
6:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 6 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Le Cameleon Boutique Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Le Cameleon Boutique Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.