You're eligible for a Genius discount at Los Lagos Spa & Thermal Resort Experience! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
This tropical hotel is located next to Costa Rica's Arenal Volcano, 3.7 miles from La Fortuna. It offers a natural hot spring, outdoor adventure activities, a luxurious spa and scenic volcano views.
The air-conditioned rooms and villas at Los Lagos Spa & Resort Thermal Experience are spacious and comfortable and feature scenic views. All have cable TV, a minibar and safe. Villas have a kitchenette and lounge. The standard and superior rooms are set in different areas of the property.
The hotel’s Los Lagos Spa & Resort Thermal Experience features gourmet, tropical dishes made with local produce. You can also enjoy a cocktail at the relaxing swim-up Lemnos Wet Bar by the seasonal outdoor pool.
The hotel organizes many activities, from canopy tours on wire cables in the trees, to visits to frog, butterfly and crocodile farms. A 1.7 miles walk takes you to a breathtaking viewpoint of the volcano.
Los Lagos is less than 6.2 miles from Arenal Lake. Juan Santmaria International Airport is just over 2 hours’ drive away.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
- Hi: I'm thinking about booking for two nights. I'm wondering if we book your place, can you help us find a car that can take us from La Fortuna t..Good morning! Please send us email for help you!Answered on 1 November 2019
- Hi we have a superior room booked with you. Please could I confirm that we will have a view of the volcano and will we be near pools too so central?Hello, yes, all superior rooms are close to the common areas and have a view of the volcano.Answered on 15 June 2022
- Hello, which airport is close to this hotel? What’s the easy way to get to the hotel from the airport l?Hello, the closest airport is the Juan Santa Maria airport located in Alajuela. You can reach the hotel by cab, bus or private transportation.Answered on 14 February 2022
- Hi are the pools and spas open or closed?Hello. All the services in the hotel are open.Answered on 10 October 2021
- Do all the rooms have toiletries and an hair dryer and cloths iron?Hello, The room has a hair dryer, body soap, shampoo and conditionerAnswered on 31 January 2022
- Still looking?
Restaurante las Palmas
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular facilities
15:00 - 23:00
06:00 - 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
Los Lagos Spa & Thermal Resort Experience accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Swimming pool #1 is closed from Thu 21 Nov 2019 until Fri 29 Nov 2019
FAQs about Los Lagos Spa & Thermal Resort Experience
Room options at Los Lagos Spa & Thermal Resort Experience include:
Los Lagos Spa & Thermal Resort Experience is 3.1 miles from the centre of Fortuna.
The prices at Los Lagos Spa & Thermal Resort Experience may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Check-in at Los Lagos Spa & Thermal Resort Experience is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Yes, Los Lagos Spa & Thermal Resort Experience is popular with guests booking family stays.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Guests staying at Los Lagos Spa & Thermal Resort Experience can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Los Lagos Spa & Thermal Resort Experience has 1 restaurant:
- Restaurante las Palmas
Los Lagos Spa & Thermal Resort Experience offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Spa and wellness centre
- Cooking class
- Hot spring bath
- Swimming Pool
- Walking tours