Resort Hotel Los Lagos Spa & Resort
6 Km oeste del Parque Central, 21007 Fortuna, Costa Rica – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.4/10! (score from 2347 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Got a question?
Find more information in the questions and answers. Still need info? Send your own question to the property below.
About Hotel Los Lagos Spa & Resort
Thanks! You will receive an email as soon as the property has answered your question.
Kalambu Hot Springs0.6 miles
Ecotermales Fortuna0.9 miles
Termalitas del Arenal0.9 miles
Arenal Natura Ecological Park1 miles
Ecoglide Arenal Park1.1 miles
La Fortuna Waterfall3.6 miles
Arenal 1968 Trail3.6 miles
Mistico Arenal Hanging Bridges Park4.5 miles
Sky Adventures Arenal5.4 miles
Arenal Eco Zoo6.1 miles
Venado Caves7.1 miles
Children's Eternal Rainforest10.1 miles
Santa Elena Cloud Forest Reserve12.3 miles
Mountain Around the hotel0.6 miles
River Río Fortuna3.7 miles
Lake Arenal Lake8.1 miles
Embalse del Lago Arenal7.5 miles
San Carlos Airport45.3 miles
Juan Santamaría International Airport47.1 miles
Tobías Bolaños International Airport52.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Restaurante las Palmas
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
4 reasons to choose Hotel Los Lagos Spa & Resort
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
This property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and environmentally friendly travel
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and environmentally friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce their food wastage
- Single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic beverage bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Water-efficient showers
- Option to opt-out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All windows are double-glazed
- Offsets a portion of their carbon footprint
- 100% renewable electricity used throughout
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organised by local guides and businesses offered
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provides guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Bicycle parking
15:00 - 23:00
06:00 - 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 7 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
Hotel Los Lagos Spa & Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
FAQs about Hotel Los Lagos Spa & Resort
Hotel Los Lagos Spa & Resort offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Spa and wellness centre
- Cooking class
- Hot spring bath
- Walking tours
Room options at Hotel Los Lagos Spa & Resort include:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Yes, Hotel Los Lagos Spa & Resort is popular with guests booking family stays.
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Hotel Los Lagos Spa & Resort (subject to availability):
- Parking on site
- Free parking
Guests staying at Hotel Los Lagos Spa & Resort can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Hotel Los Lagos Spa & Resort is 3.1 miles from the centre of Fortuna.
Check-in at Hotel Los Lagos Spa & Resort is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Hotel Los Lagos Spa & Resort has 1 restaurant:
- Restaurante las Palmas
The prices at Hotel Los Lagos Spa & Resort may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.