Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Pacuare River Lodge
Bajos del Tigre, Río Pacuare, 30501 Bajo Tigre, Costa Rica – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 122 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 reasons to choose Pacuare River Lodge
- Hi, does the rate include the rafting?Hello, thanks for your question. No the rate doesnt included rafting. The rate for rafting is $ 85 per person (includes: equipment, guides, lunch, fr...Answered on February 22, 2021
- Dear Pacuare River Lodge, the rooms with private bathrooms also have private toilettes?Hello, yes Shower and toiletAnswered on May 2, 2021
- Hi, we’re traveling to Costa Rica in mid July and looking at your lodge. How hot does it get in mid July there? Thanks!hi, we run the river all year around, thanksAnswered on May 18, 2022
- We will be driving in a rental car - do you have a meeting point to leave the car and bring us in?yes always we have to meet the customer at Finca Tres Equis in TurrialbaAnswered on May 18, 2022
- Hi, Is it possible to arrange a transfer to and from the SJO airport to you and what is the cost?hello, yes is $ 160Answered on March 6, 2022
- Still looking?
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
9:00 AM - 9:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Pacuare River Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note property is accessible by land or by whitewater rafting. Please contact the property at least 48 hours prior arrival for pickup instructions.
Please do not try to drive the road going to the Lodge with your rental car. The road is bad and we do not have parking space at the Lodge for vehicles. We need to park your car at the meeting point, and please contact property for further instructions and availability at least 48 hour prior arrival.
Please let us know if you need to check-in later, we can arrange a transfer to the Lodge for an additional charge. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Please inform Pacuare River Lodge of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Pacuare River Lodge
Guests staying at Pacuare River Lodge can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Pacuare River Lodge may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Pacuare River Lodge by:
- Car 2h 30min
Pacuare River Lodge has 1 restaurant:
Yes, Pacuare River Lodge is popular with guests booking family stays.
Pacuare River Lodge offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Horseback riding
- Water sports facilities on site
- Tour or class about local culture
- Happy hour
Pacuare River Lodge is 1.3 miles from the center of Bajo Tigre.
Check-in at Pacuare River Lodge is from 10:00 AM, and check-out is until 9:30 AM.
Room options at Pacuare River Lodge include:
- Bed in Dorm