Sarapiquis Rainforest Lodge
La Virgen de Sarapiquí, Heredia, 60111 Sarapiquí, Costa Rica –
SarapiquiS Rainforest Lodge is unique in promoting Costa Rican Indigenous Culture. Our building resemble precolumbian Indigenous houses and their cosmology, we have onsite an Arqueological Site and a Botanical Garden highlighting Indigenous herbs.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Poas National Park 17.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- May y Tierra Restaurant 1.9 miles
- El Chante Restaurant 1.9 miles
- Juan Santamaría International Airport 29.6 miles
- Tobías Bolaños International Airport 31.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
4 Reasons to Choose Sarapiquis Rainforest Lodge
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- BBQ Facilities (additional charge)
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Outdoor Pool
- Emergency Cord in Bathroom
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are not allowed.
- Water Sports Facilities (on site) (additional charge)
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Hiking (additional charge)
- Canoeing (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kid-Friendly Buffet
- Kids' Meals
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 4 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Sarapiquis Rainforest Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.